Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

OPEN BOX PS4 COMES WITH BATTLEFIELD 4 $650

Old 12-03-2013, 10:17 AM
Anal hammer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal
Default Re: OPEN BOX PS4 COMES WITH BATTLEFIELD 4 $650

We understand people WILL pay that much. They won't from here. I don't get the logic. I can literally go to any place selling them here in roanoke and get one for $400. No wait, no lines. Why anyone would pay what you're asking is beyond me.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:25 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

This is why society is the way it is.....
Old 12-03-2013, 10:25 AM
mr.
Registered Member

mr. has disabled reputation

Really?? I may have to make that trip and also I have an Xbox one unopened for sale for 550 brand new un opened with gift receipt
Old 12-03-2013, 10:35 AM
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

Originally Posted by mr.
People are really bold over the internet and jackal I understand where you're coming from...but everyone else is completely unnecessary...what makes me a faggot just because I'm taxing a product really high? Ignorance is bliss
You sound like that fucktard in office sadly at the moment.
650 for something used you can buy brand new in the box for 400.

Originally Posted by mr.
This really makes no sense people there's no reason for how you all react to this stuff
There's no reason for you to be a faggot but we cant help that now can we.

Originally Posted by JacKaL
We understand retarded Honda fags will pay that much. They will offer ek hatch's with no title and pitbull puppies as well from here. I don't get the logic. I can literally go to any place selling them here in roanoke and get one for $400. No wait, no lines. Why anyone would pay what you're asking is beyond me.
Fixed
Old 12-03-2013, 10:36 AM
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

Originally Posted by mr.
Really?? I may have to make that trip and also I have an Xbox one unopened for sale for 550 brand new un opened with gift receipt
wait a brobox. I got $0.50 cent for it. Just want a new target to shoot at.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:11 AM
mr.
Registered Member

Do you really have nothing to do but concern yourself about someone over pricing a game system? You were probably a real prick in highschool...worry about yourself man...I have nothing to do with you...if you don't like my ad then don't respond to it
Old 12-03-2013, 11:25 AM
-RepLegion

Originally Posted by mr.
Do you really have nothing to do but concern yourself about someone over pricing a game system? You were probably a real prick in highschool...worry about yourself man...I have nothing to do with you...if you don't like my ad then don't respond to it
Because I hate faggots like you always trying to rip someone off. Typical Honda faggot mentality. Yea I was the guy that fucked with little bitches such as your self, when faggots like you tried to get over on my friends trying to trade them your broken shit for my friends new shit.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:48 AM
mr.
Registered Member

I don't drive Hondas dude even my profile pic is of my supra...and Matta fact I miss my s13 hatch fwd is not for me and when its pretty out I drive my vert 89 5.0 my 87 Porsche 924s is down for the moment..and(also for sale for anyone interested)...you have no room to call me a fag or bitch...we don't know each other...that's not cool...I never sold anyone anything broken with out them knowing...I have a conscience Man...and i pretty sure youre way older than i am...so we are not on the same page at all
Old 12-03-2013, 11:52 AM
LickMyButthole

yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99

Originally Posted by mr.
I don't drive Hondas dude even my profile pic is of my supra...and Matta fact I miss my s13 hatch fwd is not for me and when its pretty out I drive my vert 89 5.0 my 87 Porsche 924s is down for the moment..and(also for sale for anyone interested)...you have no room to call me a fag or bitch...we don't know each other...that's not cool...I never sold anyone anything broken with out them knowing...I have a conscience Man...and i pretty sure youre way older than i am...so we are not on the same page at all
Is this your first visit to all that is VaDriven? Are you not aware of how things work around here? Post nudes of mother/girlfriend/sister and we'll consider forgiving you.
Old 12-03-2013, 12:03 PM
-RepLegion

Originally Posted by mr.
You clearly don't understand how things work around here. Wow what an impressive list of shitbox's you have.

Originally Posted by yeldak99
Is this your first visit to all that is VaDriven? Are you not aware of how things work around here? Post nudes of mother/girlfriend/sister and we'll consider forgiving you.
Pics must also include sharpie in pooper

Last edited by Mau5head; 12-03-2013 at 12:12 PM.