Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Nikon D40

Old 05-31-2012, 08:15 AM
King me, bitches.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
michaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these parts
Default Nikon D40

Name: Mike
Means of contact: PM
Price: $300 only because I have to put a price.

I'm selling my Nikon D40, the only issue the camera has is that it will not power on. I have heard this is typical in the D40 line, and that its a simple fix; however as a gift I have received another Nikon.

I have not ruled out whether it would be the battery, or the charger, but I believe one of those could likely be the issue because I had the camera in the case sitting for awhile and I believe the battery may have lost all charging capacity.

Old 06-01-2012, 08:14 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Nikon D40

How can you say it like that? The only issue is that it won't power on? lol.. that's sort of significant, don't you think? It may be something petty, but otherwise it's a $300 paperweight.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:20 AM
King me, bitches.

michaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these partsmichaelmurder is infamous around these parts

How can I say it like that?

Lol because I'm not really worried about it, if someone wants the lens or other parts that are useful off the camera than they'll reply.. If you're not interested, than don't reply. Never did I say I am firm on the price.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:43 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I would be interested if it worked, hence the reason why I clicked on the thread.

With that said, you mentioned it like it was a minor detail that it didn't even work.
Old 06-01-2012, 02:48 PM
King me, bitches.

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I would be interested if it worked, hence the reason why I clicked on the thread.

With that said, you mentioned it like it was a minor detail that it didn't even work.
I'm sorry you feel that way...?
Old 06-01-2012, 03:41 PM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

No one would buy it at $300 for the lens attached to it. a non VR 18-55 might get $60.