Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Mint New Cerwin Vega CLS-215's Home Stereo Speakers

Old 02-24-2011, 10:20 AM
I <3 2JZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mint New Cerwin Vega CLS-215's Home Stereo Speakers

Name: Andrew
Means of contact: Email or PM
Price: $800.00

Description:
I've had these for about 8 months now. Originally purchased to host some party's and now they just sit there and are never played. They are in brand new condition, were properly broken in and have never been pushed hard. The bass and shear loudness of these speakers is surreal and they don't need a huge amp to power which is great. These will definitely impress and will fill a household with ease (I'm being modest, they are loud as hell). Each 15" woofer can be bi-amped to control the bass even further.

Some specs on the 215 series from Cerwin Vega: http://www.cerwinvega.com/home-audio...s/cls-215.html

A professional review from Soundstage!: http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/c...ega_cls215.htm

Another Review by AVGuide: http://www.avguide.com/review/tested...15-loudspeaker

The price is $800.00 for the pair. Retailed for 1200 and the cost of shipping these things is high, they weigh 110 lbs a piece and had to be freight shipped to my home on wooden pallets.

Not looking to barter or haggle on pricing, if you don't like the price, click the back button and continue your trolling elsewhere.

Old 02-25-2011, 05:42 PM
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mint New Cerwin Vega CLS-215's Home Stereo Speakers

bump
Old 03-01-2011, 08:31 PM
I <3 2JZ

Bumpski
Old 03-06-2011, 05:14 PM
I <3 2JZ

TTT