Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

(MD) Used Roland MC 505 Groovebox

Old 01-21-2012, 01:38 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DJ Sueno has disabled reputation
Exclamation ** SOLD ** (MD) Used Roland MC 505 Groovebox ** SOLD **

Name: DJ Sueno
Means of contact: PM
Price: $ SOLD

Description:

I have for sale a used Roland MC 505 Groovebox. It is in used but nice condition. The LCD screen doesn't show 100%, which seems to be a common issue with these. It is still readable and works fine though. The pitch knob has a slight bend to it but is still there and functional. Quick Start manual and Owner's manual is included. It has a small sticker that can be removed. =)

This item works great. I am only selling because I no longer use it. Item is sold AS-IS.

Looking to get $250/obo picked up in MD/DC/VA area or will ship at buyer's expense.

Serious buyer's please send me a PM. Thank you.

Pictures:

This is the product description from Roland's website:

The MC-505 Groovebox® builds upon the successful MC-303 as a self-contained, retro-styled dance music sequencer and sound module with powerful new sounds and realtime controls. New features include the revolutionary D-Beam light-sensing controller and a MEGAMix function for intuitive realtime pattern mixing.

Professional Groovebox featuring high-performance sound engine: 64-voice polyphony, steeper multi-mode resonant filters, front-panel ADSR envelope controls
Revolutionary D-Beam controller allows for effects and sound/note control via hand movement over infrared light beam
714 onboard dance music patterns developed by cutting-edge sound designers worldwide
512 built-in sounds and 26 rhythm sets, including the latest dance, hip-hop and techno music sounds and classic drum and synth sounds (TB-303, TR-808, JUNO, Jupiter, etc.)
Three independent, synchronizable effects processors with powerful new effects
Onboard arpeggiator
MEGAMix function allows for intuitive pattern creation by combining rhythms and parts of one pattern with another
Enhanced MIDI implementation, powerful sequencer section with increased note storage, multiple outputs (3 stereo/6 mono), new assignable part Mixer sliders
SmartMedia slot accepts external 2MB and 4MB SmartMedia cards for unlimited pattern and patch storage and direct pattern playback

Last edited by DJ Sueno; 02-04-2012 at 02:16 PM. Reason: **SOLD 02-03-2012**