Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Mali Uromastyx: Free to a good home

Old 08-03-2009, 12:21 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT
Default Mali Uromastyx: Free to a good home

Name: Sean

Hey everyone. I am trying to find a good home for my Mali Uromastyx. He'll be 2 years old in August and is approximately 8" or so long. I've had him since he was just a couple of months old abd he has a great personality and is very low maintenance. I already have a cage that was custom built and ran approx. $550 that I will include. If you have no experience with this type of lizard I'd advise doing some research, but also I can help anyone out with getting started. I'm not asking for any money, I just can't take care of him any more and even though it breaks my heart I have to do what I have to do. So if you're interested let me know .

Pics:

When he was a baby
Old 08-03-2009, 12:24 PM
Fuck Bitches, Get $$

rydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Free to a good home: Mali Uromastyx

Thank you for looking out for the animal, and not gouging people on price. You sir, are a responsible and respectable pet owner.

+rep. And if you still have this on the 14th, I'll probably take him. I close on my house that day and he would be a great addition.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:29 PM
Registered member

BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT

Originally Posted by rydnlow1120
Thank you for looking out for the animal, and not gouging people on price. You sir, are a responsible and respectable pet owner.

+rep. And if you still have this on the 14th, I'll probably take him. I close on my house that day and he would be a great addition.
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. It is hard for me to give him up, I really do love him to death. Everyone thinks I'm crazy for giving him and the cage away for free, but honestly he is 100% priceless and I'd rather someone that is going to take care of him have him than put a few bucks in my pocket. He may be gone tomorrow so long as the guy who is coming checks out, but if not just lmk.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:03 PM
Registered member

Not many takers huh?
Old 08-06-2009, 04:38 PM
1/2 man 1/2 amazing

specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154

i wish you were closer. my old roommate left her gecko terrarium here and i want to put something in it.
Old 08-16-2009, 03:39 PM
Registered member

So been getting tons of interest and all have been flakers thus far. Who seriously wants to provide a good home for this beautiful lizard? Need gone soon. I just bought a house and don't really have room.
Old 08-16-2009, 04:38 PM
WheelWhore

fascelica will become famous soon enough

If you still have him in a week I may be very interested when I move back down to Norfolk!
Old 08-16-2009, 04:47 PM
Ohhh Snap

madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez

pm'd
Old 08-16-2009, 07:33 PM
Registered member

pm returned
Old 08-16-2009, 07:48 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

neat lookin little bugger. gl on rehoming him!

Quick Reply: Mali Uromastyx: Free to a good home