Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

JVC KD X50BT Stereo Receiver

Old 07-15-2014, 06:19 AM
Zombies found Waldo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie
Default JVC KD X50BT Stereo Receiver

Name: Scott
Means of contact: PM/Text/Call (757-718-7649)
Price: $65

Description: I bought this stereo new a little over a week ago. It was everything I wanted.

No CD player

Front and Rear USB - So I could run the rear usb into my glove box for my 80 gb iPod. out of sight. And the front for charging my phone, or USB sticks. Whatever.

iPod Support - so I can control my iPod from the stereo without ever touching it.

Bluetooth w/ Pandora control - So I can connect my Galaxy to it and play Pandora if I get tired of my iPod

Microphone - For phone calls

Aux input on the front

And AM/FM radio - Even though I hate the radio

It also a color changing display/buttons and a remote.

The problem arose when I installed the stereo and found that everything worked fine, EXCEPT the rear Subwoofer pre-outs. Which I was installing a subwoofer at the same time. So this is obviously a problem for me. I don't want to send it back, because I have to pay for return shipping and a restocking fee.

So as long as you are like me and don't care about CD's and are all digital. And you don't care to install a subwoofer. This is an awesome stereo. It was literally hooked up for 30 minutes before I boxed it back up.

I want $65 for it.

Pictures:[ATTACH=CONFIG]181273[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails JVC KD X50BT Stereo Receiver-x105kdx50bt-o_red.jpeg