Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

IPhone

Old 01-06-2010, 09:35 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
-GoKart- will become famous soon enough
Default IPhone

Looking to buy either a 3G or 3GS Iphone. Located in the southside. Must be functional and have no major scratches or crack in the screen.

Let me know whatcha got.

Thanks
Old 01-06-2010, 10:06 AM
Registered Member

staticv0id is a jewel in the roughstaticv0id is a jewel in the roughstaticv0id is a jewel in the roughstaticv0id is a jewel in the roughstaticv0id is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: IPhone

I got a black 16GB 3G iPhone, the phone is in perfect working condition, the screen does not have any cracks or scratches whatsoever, the back has some small blemish that are hardly noticeable at all. It's just little tiny marks that were probably made when I had my keys and iPhone in the same pocket. The phone comes with the USB cable and wall charger, I do NOT have the box, booklet, SIM card tray remover or headphones.

I am looking for $300, I am firm on the price, no trades, let me know.

Edit: Pictures added, like I said no cracks or scratches on the screen and the blemishes on the back aren't noticeable, sorry about the picture quality I was in a rush. Also forgot I am located in NOVA, I can ship if you pay for shipping.

Last edited by staticv0id; 01-06-2010 at 10:19 AM.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:03 PM
Boost is Better

sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx
Default Re: IPhone

I also have a 3g black iphone. It does have some minor scratches but nothing huge and no cracks.

Only asking 150. The sleep button doesn't work so you can't turn the phone off. It's stuck on but I haven't had any issues with it at all in 2 years. Been using it as an ipod touch for the last 3 months. Moved to verizon now.