Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

iCinema 5.1 HD Surround Sound

Old 03-16-2011, 05:06 PM
ಠ_ಠ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
planb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud of
Angry iCinema 5.1 HD Surround Sound

Name: Kyle
Means of contact: text (757-746-2787)
Price: $100
Description: So basically my sister just bought this "icinema" surround sound home entertainment system from a dude at a gas station that we didn't need ( she paid $350) ...I googled it and they say it was a scam (wow) and so yea...I'm trying to sell it for her. I haven't opened it at all and am guessing if your looking for a cheapish surround sound system you could probably pick this up.

Pictures: text me if you're interested.

Last edited by planb; 03-19-2011 at 08:06 PM.
Old 03-16-2011, 08:18 PM
Registered Member

rob42386 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: iCinema 5.1 HD Surround Sound

yea, avoid white vans with a bunch of audio equipment, Its a scam...the speaker sounded ok that I fell for....
Old 03-16-2011, 09:11 PM
ಠ_ಠ

planb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud ofplanb has much to be proud of

yea wish i coulda got a plate number or something, i'm just getting rid of this because someone might at least want parts or something from it...rather than me just straight trashing it.
Old 03-17-2011, 11:59 AM
ಠ_ಠ

150..100...obo
Old 03-19-2011, 08:06 PM
ಠ_ಠ

bump
Old 03-19-2011, 08:23 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by planb
Name: Kyle
Means of contact: text (757-746-2787)
Price: $100
Description: So basically my sister just bought this "icinema" surround sound home entertainment system from a dude at a gas station that we didn't need ( she paid $350) ...I googled it and they say it was a scam (wow) and so yea...I'm trying to sell it for her. I haven't opened it at all and am guessing if your looking for a cheapish surround sound system you could probably pick this up.

Pictures: text me if you're interested.

L. O. L.

Women.

and, suckers.

because a gas station is the ideal place to buy home audio. That's why I go to the garden center for computer parts.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:56 PM
ಠ_ಠ

my thought exactly...
hah i was just wondering if someone could use speaker parts for ANYTHING..even if they just need the plastic idk...better than me just junking it..or not.