Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

HUGE CLEAN OUT!!

Old 07-22-2012, 06:17 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond repute
Default HUGE CLEAN OUT!!

Name: Trey
Means of contact: 929-1098

1. Sanyo 46inch lcd flat screen. 1080p, 2hdmi ports, 3 component ports, usb slot, computer cable port, still has plastic wrap on it. $500

2. Vizio 26inch plasma. This is a beast tv. I do all my gaming on this little monster. Its 1080p, 2hdmi ports, 2 component ports, computer cable port, 600mhz refresh rate. $300

3. Tippmann Alpha Black. it is what it is. it works great looks cool and performs pretty well in woods ball. $75obo

4.80 gb zune. its the original. these are really hard to find now. plays movies and tv shows and stuff. Its in pretty good condition. the normal wear on it for going in and out of pockets and stuff. if i can find the cables i will include them in the sale. $100

5. I found my PSP recently and i went through and everything works great on it. i just finished doing all the updates and downloads on it. took like 3 days lol. but its all up and working i got a lot of movies and some games. and if asking price is met i will include a bag to cary everything in. $175- also if you are interested in it i can text you all the movies and games that come with it.

6. This is my beloved camera that i will absolutely not part with unless the asking price is met. its got well over 500 in all the extra stuff. Its my GoPro Hero2, comes with the original box with some stickies, Head band mount, helmet strap, suction cup mount, roll bar mount, back door flaoty, 32gb and 8gb sd card (200mbs fastest card available) thats about 150 just in the cards. and trust me you do need the 32 lol. The camera runs 300 without the roll bar mount, suction mount,back door floaty, and the sd cards. Im asking $350 FIRM no negotiations. i dont mind keeping it i love this thing but it does have a price and college is more important at the moment.

7. HP Touchsmart laptop. First off im going to tell you everything about it. its got a little nick out the corner from me dropping it and it needs a new hard drive. new hard drive is about 50 to 75 bucks. i was going to fix it but my parents surprised me with a new computer. asking $300obo these sell for over 650 on ebay used

8. Monster energy bike helmet worn like 10 times maybe then my atv broke. its cool in good shape but a piece of the decal fell off the side of the visor(not really noticeable) $75obo

9. i dont really know how i came across this but its a Ultra Fyre gas log set. its the deluxe oak one with the 24inch logs. asking $200obo just checked and this one sells for about 300 shipped
Attached Thumbnails HUGE CLEAN OUT!!-resizedimage_1343007378859.jpg   HUGE CLEAN OUT!!-resizedimage_1343007378445.jpg   HUGE CLEAN OUT!!-resizedimage_1343007324138.jpg   HUGE CLEAN OUT!!-resizedimage_1343007323774.jpg   HUGE CLEAN OUT!!-resizedimage_1343007323304.jpg  

HUGE CLEAN OUT!!-2012-07-19_09-56-00_148.jpg   HUGE CLEAN OUT!!-securedownload-3-.jpg   HUGE CLEAN OUT!!-securedownload-1-.jpg   HUGE CLEAN OUT!!-2012-07-22_15-12-02_40.jpg  
Old 07-23-2012, 09:32 AM
Registered member

vdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HUGE CLEAN OUT!!

bump obo on most stuff
Old 07-23-2012, 12:11 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Looking for just cash? really interested in the 46"
Old 07-23-2012, 05:36 PM
Registered member

what you got. but yea mainly cash
Old 07-25-2012, 03:47 AM
Registered member

bump
Old 07-26-2012, 03:41 AM
Registered member

bump come on peeps
Old 07-28-2012, 12:27 PM
Registered member

bump
Old 07-29-2012, 01:07 PM
Registered member

bump
Old 07-30-2012, 09:37 AM
Registered member

Bumparoonski
Old 07-31-2012, 11:14 AM
Registered member

bump