Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

glock 34

Old 12-20-2008, 01:11 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Runnin13s is on a distinguished road
Default glock 34

Zach
Located in vabeach
Price is $450
757 842 0333
Please pm me or email to contact me runnin13s@yahoo.com

Good gun its mainly a range/competition gun comes with 3 magazines gun has been very well taken care of cleaned after every use
Interested in trades for equal value items oe guns but prefer cash
Old 12-20-2008, 01:41 PM

DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA
Default Re: glock 34

when did you get this zach?
Old 12-20-2008, 07:47 PM
89 Si Hatch

Gadianton Racer has disabled reputation

What caliber is it? How many rounds have you put through it? When did you get it? Your post is very lacking in info.
Old 12-21-2008, 11:08 AM
Registered Member

i recently received this inm a trade deal and being a glock 34 it is a 9mm i have put roughly 100 rounfs through it since i have had it but not sure of the total amount i can find out from the previous owner but it is a very clean gun looks like new and cleaned everytime its been shot
Old 12-22-2008, 06:50 PM
Registered Member

Pms replied
Old 12-22-2008, 07:17 PM
Registered Member

staticv0id is a jewel in the roughstaticv0id is a jewel in the roughstaticv0id is a jewel in the roughstaticv0id is a jewel in the roughstaticv0id is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Gadianton Racer
What caliber is it? How many rounds have you put through it? When did you get it? Your post is very lacking in info.
Was that a serious question? 'What caliber is it?' obviously if you knew about glocks, or pistols period, then you would know that a glock 34, is glocks standard size, competition model semi-automatic pistol. The other two questions are valid, so I will cut you some slack, but the caliber question, was a stupid question, anyone that knows anything about pistols knows that glock model numbers only correspond with one cailber type, and before you say it, glock doesn't approve of swapping of barrels on their pistols, it will void your warrenty.

Last edited by staticv0id; 12-22-2008 at 07:20 PM.
Old 12-24-2008, 06:56 PM
All stock. No modify

basketthis69 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by staticv0id
Was that a serious question? 'What caliber is it?' obviously if you knew about glocks, or pistols period, then you would know that a glock 34, is glocks standard size, competition model semi-automatic pistol. The other two questions are valid, so I will cut you some slack, but the caliber question, was a stupid question, anyone that knows anything about pistols knows that glock model numbers only correspond with one cailber type, and before you say it, glock doesn't approve of swapping of barrels on their pistols, it will void your warrenty.
i think his questions were mainly for the ppl interested in the gun and don't know too much about them... basically letting him know that there could be a little more info for the first-time buyer (or even that person that doesn't already know and doesn't feel like google'ing it...)

OP, glws... I have a Ruger P94 .40 caliber if interested in a trade, I'd be willing to meet you at a range... PM me
Old 12-24-2008, 08:29 PM
89 Si Hatch

Gadianton Racer has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by staticv0id
Dude your an idiot. There is so many freaking glocks. There is like Glock 17 through Glock 38 or something. All of them having different calibers. If you know the caliber of each one just by the model number then you have no life. Its a very valid question. I have a Glock 19 which is a 9mm and a Glock 21 which is 45acp, and I doubt everyone knows their caliber just based on 19 and 21.
Old 12-24-2008, 08:31 PM
Fuck my life

TexasGlock23 will become famous soon enoughTexasGlock23 will become famous soon enough

The real question is what gen is it? Born on date?
Old 12-25-2008, 04:38 AM
Blactical Actual.

majette majette majette majette majette majette majette majette majette majette majette

Originally Posted by TexasGlock23
The real question is what gen is it? Born on date?
34's are 3rd gen

Quick Reply: glock 34