Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Fish Tank stuff - Pump, heater, fake grass, rocks, etc.

Old 12-31-2011, 07:31 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask
Default Fish Tank stuff - Pump, heater, fake grass, rocks, etc.

GONE

Last edited by RandomTask; 05-31-2012 at 08:19 AM.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:37 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy
Default Re: Fish Tank stuff - Pump, heater, fake grass, rocks, etc.

If you wanna cram all the fake plants you got into a USPS flat rate box and send em to me to be awesome I'll gladly send you $10 for the beer of your choice. I'll even mail you cash and you can send it to me after you get it. We've both been on here for a while. I ain't scurred LOL.

If you don't wanna do all that after having what looks to ba about 120 gallons of water dump all over hell and half your living room I totally understand.

The moral of this story was don't buy off brand acrylic aquariums!

P.S. Did any of the fish make it?
Old 12-31-2011, 09:24 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Originally Posted by burnoutboy
If you wanna cram all the fake plants you got into a USPS flat rate box and send em to me to be awesome I'll gladly send you $10 for the beer of your choice. I'll even mail you cash and you can send it to me after you get it. We've both been on here for a while. I ain't scurred LOL.

If you don't wanna do all that after having what looks to ba about 120 gallons of water dump all over hell and half your living room I totally understand.

The moral of this story was don't buy off brand acrylic aquariums!

P.S. Did any of the fish make it?
Lemme think about it. No fish made it, about four might have, but I cared more about my bamboo hardwood floor and cleaning up shit than I did about some $3 fish, so they took a trip down the garbage disposal.
Old 12-31-2011, 09:34 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

Originally Posted by RandomTask
Lemme think about it. No fish made it, about four might have, but I cared more about my bamboo hardwood floor and cleaning up shit than I did about some $3 fish, so they took a trip down the garbage disposal.
DAMN... garbage disposal is harsh but I feel ya. Been there and it sucks! Scalding water euthanasia next time