Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Steelbook

Old 01-25-2012, 03:56 AM
in yo mouth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fitzgera1d Fitzgera1d Fitzgera1d Fitzgera1d Fitzgera1d Fitzgera1d Fitzgera1d Fitzgera1d Fitzgera1d Fitzgera1d Fitzgera1d
Default Final Fantasy XIII-2 Steelbook

Name: Fitzgerald
Means of contact: PM
Price: $ 50.00

Description: I am not sure if there are any collectors out there but I have for sale a Limited Edition Final Fantasy 13-2 steelbook which came out in France. It didn't come out here in the US and it probably never will. This was a pre-order item for whoever bought the FFXIII-2 Crystal Edition which will also never sell here in the US. I wasn't planning on getting the Crystal Edition of this game but I ended up buying 3. But this particular steelbook was bought separately from someone on a gamer's forum from the UK. So I will be getting a total of 4 steelbooks. Bought this last month for $50.00 +Shipping. So $50.00 is my asking price without the shipping. It will be a $15.00 loss for me but oh well. If you really want the item but you live too far and you want it shipped, add $10.00 and I take Paypal.

Also, I did look at eBay for these prices and they cost around the same but all selling from other countries. So if you want to do price comparisons and say you can get it cheaper somewhere else, please keep it to a minimum on this thread and PM me. If not, then I shall have to deal with the usual hatred that we all do to each other which is quite comical sometimes. This will only be for sale for a week and if it does not sell, it will go to a niece who loves anime.

Pictures:

More pictures can be provided if needed.

Old 01-26-2012, 02:49 PM
in yo mouth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fitzgera1d Fitzgera1d Fitzgera1d Fitzgera1d Fitzgera1d Fitzgera1d Fitzgera1d Fitzgera1d Fitzgera1d Fitzgera1d Fitzgera1d
Default Re: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Steelbook

k