Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Desktop and laptop COMBO!!!!!

Old 06-10-2012, 10:04 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Desktop and laptop COMBO!!!!!

Name:Trey
Means of contact: 804-929-1098 or pm
Price: $ 800

Description: I am selling my desktop and laptop as a package deal. The desktop is a gateway with intel core i5 running at 3.8, 1TB hard drive, GB DDR3(expandable to 12), 1GB Nvidia 460 graphics card with 3d display capabilities. All around this is a great desktop that i would love to keep. The laptop is the HP Touch smart laptop. it has the swivel head on it. full touch screen. AMD Turion X2 Ultra 64, ATI RAdeon graphics card.

THE DESKTOP STILL HAS ALL THE CLEAR PLASTIC ON IT AND SO DOES THE KEYBOARD. YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER TREATED COMPUTER.

THE LAPTOP NEEDS A NEW HARD DRIVE. 50 BUCKS AT BESTBUY. I WILL REPLACE THE HARD DRIVE FOR YOU IF I GET THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE ASKING PRICE.

THE ONLY REASON I AM SELLING THE TWO IS BECAUSE I AM JUST NOW ABOUT TO GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL AND I NEED THE MONEY FOR A NEW LAPTOP FOR SCHOOL. REALLY I AM JUST THROWING IN THE NETBOOK I HAVE TO "SWEETIN THE DEAL" ALL OF THIS STUFF IS VALUED OVER 1800 USED. THEY ARE BOTH GREAT MACHINES AND I REALLY WANT TO KEEP THE DESKTOP BUT NOT PRACTICAL FOR COLLEGE.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]145296[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]145292[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]145293[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]145294[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]145295[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Desktop and laptop COMBO!!!!!-securedownload.jpg   Desktop and laptop COMBO!!!!!-securedownload-3-.jpg   Desktop and laptop COMBO!!!!!-securedownload-2-.jpg   Desktop and laptop COMBO!!!!!-securedownload-1-.jpg   Desktop and laptop COMBO!!!!!-gateway-dx4860-desktop-computer-intel-core-i5-i5-2320-3-ghz-4-gb-ram-500-189636.jpg  

Old 06-11-2012, 08:27 AM
Registered member

vdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Desktop and laptop COMBO!!!!!

Bump
Old 06-12-2012, 05:52 AM
Registered member

bump
Old 06-13-2012, 06:27 AM
Registered member

bump........someone take this
Old 06-14-2012, 08:07 PM
Registered member

bump
Old 06-23-2012, 11:35 AM
Registered member

bump
Old 06-24-2012, 01:15 PM
Registered member

bump desktop is sold only laptop remains make an offer.