Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Complete saltwater fish tank setup

Old 12-27-2008, 07:21 PM
_______

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____
Default Complete saltwater fish tank setup

Jason
Norfolk
Post here or PM me.

I hate to have to sell it but it needs to go.

If you want to get into SW fishtanks this is the way to go. Very easy to take care of nomatter what you have heard. SW, if done right, is easier to take care of than freshwater!

I have a 95g hex tank with a 40g breeder as a sump. Also have a 10g tank that I am using with a JBO ATo. It all fits quite nice under the stand with room for storage.

All the pictures I have available right now are from a build thread I had on Reefcentral. Tank is up and running right now so if you buy, you will have it set up within a day.

Tank showing the closed loop and return plumbing just before I added water.

Picture of the sump before water was added. This pic does not show the ato tank.

All switches are on the front of the stand. No climbing around under the stand to unplug/turn equipment on or off.

Phosban reactor hanging in the sump to keep away problem algea.

Timer to control the 250w MH and the fuge light. The blue box is the balast for the MH.

And a pic to show size. My 5 year old son sitting next to the tank.

And here it is sitting infront of my old 125g.

Skimmer.

A few pictures I have of th tank just after the cycle. I have since added more rock and a few small corals.

All the pictures from the build thread can be found here.
http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...0tank%20build/

The only thing this set up needs is to hae the stand finished as in sides and doors.

In the sale I will also include a small 20L tank that I bought to use as a QT/frag tank. The 20L has only seen a freshwater test before I moved it into my room. Also already has a frag rack in it ready for fish or corals.

The way I have designed this system was to have a very easy to maintain set up. Once a week I add RO/DI water to the ATO tank and once a week I empty the skimmer. Feed everyday and test once a week. Other than that it is self sustaining.

Im asking $1000 obo. The light is $250, ATO $100, Skimmer $250, so thats $600 right there. Not including rock, coral, and all the other equipment. I am not trying to make a profit or even break even on this sale I just need it gone but will not give it away. No lowball offers.
Old 12-30-2008, 01:36 PM
_______

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____
Default Re: Complete saltwater fish tank setup

Make me some offers people. Price is neg.