Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

cleaning up: NES, blu ray, GSR wheels, KORG, watches, all for sale/trade :

Old 09-17-2010, 11:13 PM
Žegistered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK
Default cleaning up: NES, blu ray, GSR wheels, KORG, watches, all for sale/trade :

>Sean
>Charlottesville
>PM or ITT
>Prices for individual items below
>Trades: Let me know what you have: looking for XBOX 360 games, maybe an ipod touch<<< i add $$

Whats up everybody, im cleaning up some random stuff and trying to sell it or trade

First item(s):
I have a set of DA GSR wheels, 14" 6 spoke. I dont have pics of them at the moment, they are in my parents garage and I will go by on Sunday and take pics. I bought them from a guy in Texas on ebay probably 8 years ago and never used them. I actually havent looked at them in about 7 years, haha! I remember they werent the greatest cosmetically, but were straight with no bends or cracks.
Dont know how much to ask for them, especially since I cant remember their cosmetic condition and havent seen too many sets for sale. Make an offer I guess

2nd:
An original 8 bit Nintendo NES system with games, controllers, power adapter, and tv hookup. I havent hooked up this thing in forever, but I remember having to blow in the system and the cartridges for them to work. My guess is it probably needs a new pin connector that you can get on ebay. And the top of the system was spray painted black, dumb stuff you do when you are young
Games included:
Tetris
Rad Racer
Castlevania
Hogan's Alley
The Legend of Zelda (Gold Cartridge)
Metroid
Dungeon Magic : Sword of the Elements <idk what this game is, or where it came from
Zelda II : The Adventure of LINK (Gold Cartridge, black plastic dust sleeve)
Super Mario Bros 3
Chip & Dale : Rescue Rangers
Double Dribble
Pro Wrestling
Super Mario Bros
Bill Elliott's NASCAR CHALLENGE (black plastic NINTENDO dust sleeve)
Little Nemo the DREAM MASTER <idk what this game is, or where it came from
Super Mario Bros / DUCK HUNT
Castlevania II : Simon's Quest
Super Mario Bros 2
GUMSHOE
FIREHAWK ( silver cartridge with a/b switch, black plastic NINTENDO dust sleeve)
10-YARD FIGHT
GOLF
GYROMITE
WIZARDS & WARRIORS
DRAGON WARRIOR
VIDEOMATION

3 original controllers, one has neon yellow and orange buttons
1 NES Advantage joystick
1 original Zapper, grey

Since its not mint, needs some work, you can play alot of the games online, etc. Im asking $40 for all of it, or trade

3rd:
A Korg Toneworks AX1500G guitar multi-fx pedal. I bought this used and played it in my house thru headphones. Great condition, comes with a visual sound 1spot power adapter. Id like to get $100 for this OBO, or trade

4th:
Could be a buy one get one free, idk
Snap-on analog watch, has a white face with wrench and screwdriver theme. Has some scratches on the band, and I havent worn it in over 5 years. Probably needs a battery. Asking $30 or trade

Casio analog/digital watch, has blue face with analog dial and a digital screen below. Has some scratches on the band and face. I also havent worn this one in over 5 years, cell phones ftw!! Definitley needs a battery. Will include with the sale of the Snap-on watch, or sell by itself for $5??

5th:
Radio Shack analog decibel meter. Good condition, takes a 9v battery. Asking $15 or trade

6th:
Optimus (Radio Shack) Unidirectional Microphone (like Shure SM 57) with carrying case and cable. MINT CONDITION, asking $40 or trade
model # 33-3017
details: http://support.radioshack.com/produc...phones&Reuse=N
like this, not my pic:

7th:
Sony Blu Ray player. Great condition, needs firmware update - played Avatar 1/2 way thru and stopped. We dont have a connection to ethernet, so we couldnt perform the update. Found a Samsung and just replaced it, BALLER RIGHT? lol asking $70 or trade
model # BDP-S360
new at best buy $149 > http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+-+B...=1218083874972

8th:
Green Lantern comics, recent and old PM for details NERD!!

I would prefer to deal locally, but may be able to meet within a reasonable distance for both parties.
Let me know if you guys have questions, Ill post up more pics if requested.
Old 09-18-2010, 06:38 PM
Žegistered Member

CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK
Default Re: cleaning up: NES, blu ray, GSR wheels, KORG, watches, all for sale/trade :

_bump_
Old 09-19-2010, 03:42 PM
Žegistered Member

Default Re: cleaning up: NES, blu ray, GSR wheels, KORG, watches, all for sale/trade :

didnt make it out to my parents today, plan on visiting them next sunday so pics of the wheels should be up then.

Last edited by CRANKWALK; 09-19-2010 at 03:50 PM.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:22 AM
Žegistered Member

...b...u...m...p...
Old 09-21-2010, 12:05 PM
Žegistered Member

any interest? also looking to trade for a squier stratocaster, lemme know!!!
Old 09-22-2010, 09:38 AM
Žegistered Member

burp
*bump
Old 09-22-2010, 10:58 PM
Žegistered Member

up late, bump...
Old 09-23-2010, 07:27 PM
Žegistered Member

had some interest in the nes, bump
Old 09-24-2010, 10:09 AM
Žegistered Member

woke up this morning thinking it was saturday

and bump
Old 09-28-2010, 10:01 PM
Žegistered Member

bumppp

Quick Reply: cleaning up: NES, blu ray, GSR wheels, KORG, watches, all for sale/trade :