Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Burton Dominate 154 Board/Union Flux Bindings

Old 10-15-2012, 01:33 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MAIN24EVENT has disabled reputation
Cool Burton Dominate 154 Board/Union Flux Bindings

Name: Christopher Hackworth
Means of contact: email: sparrowinc@verizon.net and/or PM
Price: $ Board:125.00, Bindings:100.00, Package: 200.00

Description: Up for sale is my shred sled Burton Dominate 154 snowboard with the skateboard theme, the bottom is not actually scratched up, its for looks , The top has patches of grip tape and colored grip tape I cut out and put on. The board is in good condition and no cracks, no chips, and only normal wear and tear on bottom with not core shot cuts (I have an iron and wax the board every time it hits the slopes), I went from a 162 to this 154 at a Height of 6 foot 165 pounds and saw a great change in performance. Designed as a park board because of flex and width however will handle any mountain terrain you throw at it, proven with my year long stay in Colorado, living in Colorado, Gunnison, I thought a larger board was a must yet this 154 handled deep powder and back country putting locals to shame. Therefore this bored has been used for all purposes from back country runs to park jibs.
Bindings: Union Flux 09 argyle Rasta print. These bindings were a gift from the heavens, I have rode several models look for all round stats and flex. First day on these bad boys I looked like a rookie switching from burton cartels, never thought binding made the launch off jumps and balance on rails would matter that much. After an hour I feel in love and had first try tricks I brewed up in my head, These bindings are in good condition never broke one strap unlike my burton cartels and they have easy adjustments where no tools are needed and also come with both burton board base plates and regular 4 hole base plates. Only wear and tear is on the toe caps from not toe drag to much but from landing on the toe side after clean frontside 3's , No numb feet due to the nice big toe caps, awesome flex on the high back and full adjustments of high back

As you can tell I love my set up and the sport of snowboarding yet after moving back from Colorado school has taken priority and I never find the time to go so I must pass on my priced set up to a lucky shredder
-Package: 154 Dom snowboard, 09 Union Flux bindings, Base plates and screws
-Bonus: If someone buys the package deals I throw in my Dakine Iron so you can always have a fresh coat of wax

Pictures:

Old 10-23-2012, 12:30 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MAIN24EVENT has disabled reputation
Default Re: Burton Dominate 154 Board/Union Flux Bindings

package deal price set at 175 obo