Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

blackberry storm

Old 03-31-2009, 06:08 PM
missing \//\

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RDHs1ut RDHs1ut RDHs1ut RDHs1ut RDHs1ut
Default blackberry storm

seller: eugene
price : 375 obo or trade plus cash

blackberry storm prolly get a new one then sell it , car charger , house charger , all the world accessories . umm all manuals n cds ,

pics upon request

taking trades plus cash
Old 04-01-2009, 04:02 AM
magnifying glass???

MALIIT TITI is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: blackberry storm

whats wrong with it. i see in your post you said your going to get a new one then sell this one
Old 04-01-2009, 05:25 AM
missing \//\

nooo nothing is wrong with it .. i just have insurance and i can pay 50.00 to get a spanking brand new one ... if desired .. but there is nothign wrong with it i just a new one like 2 weeks ago bc i broke my old one in the club errrrr .. but yea the one now is perfectly fine .. no major scratches , umm has a silicone case soo it was pretty protected .
Old 04-02-2009, 08:13 AM
missing \//\

ttt
Old 04-02-2009, 08:17 AM
All stock. No modify

basketthis69 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by dream87
nooo nothing is wrong with it .. i just have insurance and i can pay 50.00 to get a spanking brand new one ... if desired .. but there is nothign wrong with it i just a new one like 2 weeks ago bc i broke my old one in the club errrrr .. but yea the one now is perfectly fine .. no major scratches , umm has a silicone case soo it was pretty protected .
this is called insurance fraud.
you will also probably be required to send in this phone in to get your replacement. or, you will have to report it stolen and the current owner will now be holding a "stolen" phone in their hand. either way, it's not a good idea and can land you in jail. glws though.

on top of all of that, you make insurance rates go up and cause the insurance companies to question legitimate claims for replacement.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:38 AM
missing \//\

i get drunk alot n i always break my phone .. lol soooo i will just go have another crazy night
Old 04-02-2009, 08:38 AM
missing \//\

but like i said the phone i have now is pretty new ..
Old 04-02-2009, 08:49 AM
All stock. No modify

i get drunk alot n i always break my phone .. lol soooo i will just go have another crazy night
but like i said the phone i have now is pretty new ..
I don't think you get it...

This phone is either legitimately for sale or not. If you plan on calling in an insurance claim, then it's not for sale. If you plan on selling it and then filing a claim for a replacement phone from the insurance company, then that is called fraud.

I've included this link for a little assistance in your understanding the sense of what's going on here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraud

If you plan on just selling it, glws. But, it sure does seem that you are trying to sell this and file a claim to get the same phone for $50.00....
Old 04-02-2009, 08:59 AM
︻╦╤─

DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk DeFunk

Originally Posted by basketthis69
I don't think you get it...

This phone is either legitimately for sale or not. If you plan on calling in an insurance claim, then it's not for sale. If you plan on selling it and then filing a claim for a replacement phone from the insurance company, then that is called fraud.

I've included this link for a little assistance in your understanding the sense of what's going on here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraud

If you plan on just selling it, glws. But, it sure does seem that you are trying to sell this and file a claim to get the same phone for $50.00....
Actually, considering once you file a claim an adjuster/investigator WILL obtain the IEMI number of the phone from your provider (assuming its not the providers insurance company you plan to use), so that your buyer will now be in possession of stolen property, which regardless if they stole it or not, they can be charged.

Pretty fucking shitty if this is what you were planning on doing, if not, that needs to be clearly announced and I would definitely suggest the buyer of the phone to request this thread only ever be locked, not deleted.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:05 AM
All stock. No modify

Originally Posted by DeFunk
Actually, considering once you file a claim an adjuster/investigator WILL obtain the IEMI number of the phone from your provider (assuming its not the providers insurance company you plan to use), so that your buyer will now be in possession of stolen property, which regardless if they stole it or not, they can be charged.

Pretty fucking shitty if this is what you were planning on doing, if not, that needs to be clearly announced and I would definitely suggest the buyer of the phone to request this thread only ever be locked, not deleted.
QFT

Quick Reply: blackberry storm