Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

93 waveblaster jetski tons of fun and not your regular boring jetski*PRICED TO SELL*

Old 05-06-2010, 02:02 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default 93 waveblaster jetski tons of fun and not your regular boring jetski*PRICED TO SELL*

Name:jeb
Price:$990 firm

93 waveblaster jetski tons of fun and not your regular boring jetski! If you know anything about these they are just a fucking blast. YOu can drag your elbows on the water on these things. I'm selling because I found a superjet I want. Its priced for a very fast sell. Its all stock and runs great. I just had $500 worth of work done to it. And have receipts to show it. . Only one flaw with the ski. I had to get the title transfered into my name and its at VA game and fish and I'm waiting to get it back from them. The ski will come with a bill of sale I I will write you a letter saying that I will give it to you with in 2 weeks!!!!! The ski can also come with a temporary registration so you can still ride it legally. these skis go for around $1500 but I need a quick sale so I can get what I need. Price is 990 firm!

Old 05-07-2010, 07:37 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default Re: 93 waveblaster jetski tons of fun and not your regular boring jetski*PRICED TO SE

Last edited by UrGrlGveMeDkBrn; 05-07-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Old 05-07-2010, 02:31 PM
Banned

Default Re: 93 waveblaster jetski tons of fun and not your regular boring jetski*PRICED TO SE

Guy never showed
Old 05-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Registered Member

famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride famlyride

Up for Mr. Jeb
Old 05-07-2010, 05:44 PM
Banned

gone!!!!!!!!