Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

2 Ton engine hoist -foldable

Old 07-23-2009, 01:57 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these parts
Default 2 Ton engine hoist -foldable

What: 2 ton engine hoist -Central Hydraulics 35915-0VGA (like new)
Where: Virginia Beach
Price: $125 -including heavy chain Haul-Master 40462-2VGA
Who: Shawn
Why: Cause you want to do dirty things to your engine.

Title says it all. Used once. Like new. I have a really nice chain that goes with it. It folds up and works perfectly. It was purchased at Harbor Freight and they sell for $199 and sometimes as low as $179. So then it's a fair price considering the chain cost me $27 as well. Not to mention savings on sales tax which would be around $11. It's basically around half price.

-Feel free to make a fair offer and pick this up. Moving soon and I have little intention of motor work soon based on the neighborhood I'm moving to. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Shawn Walenius; 07-23-2009 at 06:47 PM.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:23 PM
Registered Member

moua03 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2 Ton engine hoist -foldable

i'm about to get a new engine for my car, and i was looking for an engine hoist, just wondering if you've got pics very interested and whats the lowest you'll go.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:42 PM
Registered Member

Shawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these partsShawn Walenius is infamous around these parts

My feeling is that the price is very fair considering that it would be 179 (on sale) for the hoist + 27 for the chain + 11 tax = $217 out the door. I'm within $16 dollars of half price. I'd really like to get $125 for it.

Pictures:

I'll provide a link to the exact model which I'm selling -it looks the same as the picture other than it's been used once. It's lived in the garage... so then it looks brand new.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=35915
Old 07-24-2009, 05:43 AM
Registered Member

Lots of interest in this... first one that shows up with cash gets it.
Old 07-25-2009, 04:40 AM
Registered Member

ttt
Old 07-26-2009, 05:19 PM
Registered Member

ttt
Old 07-28-2009, 03:51 AM
Registered Member

ttt
Old 07-29-2009, 01:29 PM
Registered Member

anyone need an engine hoist?
Old 07-30-2009, 07:16 PM
Registered Member

ttt $125 is a good price.
Old 07-31-2009, 05:40 PM
Registered Member

ttt