Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

York's house pics/vids

Old 07-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95

i've also got a few friends that wanna go. one drives a lifted early 90s yota and the other drives a 83 or so k5 blazer that has the hard to find diesel motor from the factory.
Old 07-02-2011, 11:46 AM
Registered Member

97LScoupe 97LScoupe 97LScoupe 97LScoupe 97LScoupe 97LScoupe 97LScoupe 97LScoupe 97LScoupe 97LScoupe 97LScoupe
Default Re: York's house pics/vids

Great pics and vids guys. I had a great time and glad yall came out! We should definitely ride again soon.
Old 07-02-2011, 03:27 PM
Suzuki Fanboi

OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy

Originally Posted by 97LScoupe
Great pics and vids guys. I had a great time and glad yall came out! We should definitely ride again soon.
Hell yeah York, i'm down anytime! All you gotta do is give me the word on when!
Old 07-09-2011, 03:52 PM
Registered Member

comegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the rough

damn after watching these videos is making me want to get my junk put together. ugh it sucks having too many projects. would have the toy done but bought a harley instead..oops oh well hope to have it done by fall.
Old 07-09-2011, 03:57 PM
Suzuki Fanboi

OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy

Originally Posted by comegetsome
damn after watching these videos is making me want to get my junk put together. ugh it sucks having too many projects. would have the toy done but bought a harley instead..oops oh well hope to have it done by fall.
Man, what all ya gotta do to get it done? Get that thin finished and get out w/ us!
Old 07-09-2011, 04:05 PM
Registered Member

comegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the roughcomegetsome is a jewel in the rough

yeah i know man. i need some rear leafs, shock front spring hanger and shock hoops. just need to comeup with the time once i get this car finished itll get moved back in the garage and started. then get driveshafts built. got the axles and motor rebuilt though so thats done. not sure if im going to go ahead and do a doubler now or later we will see depending on funds.
Old 07-09-2011, 04:23 PM
Suzuki Fanboi

Doesn't sound all tooo bad. I understand the time thing, when I was still trying to get mine together that kicked my butt. What 4x you working on? when you get the chance, you should throw some pics up in the "pic of yer 4x" thread!
Old 07-09-2011, 04:37 PM
Registered Member

it should be in there. i think i have pics of the truck and the cherokee in there. yeah it would be easy to have the time if i didnt have the abundunce on projects.
Old 07-09-2011, 04:39 PM
Registered Member

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...me#post6841885

gosh gotta do everything...lol
Old 07-09-2011, 10:43 PM
Suzuki Fanboi

LOL! Ya, I remember seeing those now! The Toyo and the Cherokee. Man, they both look great! I usually do search but today, just didn't feel like it. I thought I'd join in with the rest of the peeps that don't know what that function is.

Looks good though!

Quick Reply: York's house pics/vids