Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

Why are super swampers always on back order

Old 05-26-2009, 05:50 PM
The Truth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to behold
Default Why are super swampers always on back order

Ok so here it goes i ordered 1 set of super swamper tsl radials 33x10.5x15 those tires came in by the end of the week last month i ordered the second set a week later and they back ordered them for two weeks. After those two weeks were up they back ordered them again. So i got a refund. I then ordered them from a different place and 4 days later there talking about thier on back order from 2-4 weeks. I mean what the heck. These places are saying they have like 10 warehouses yet non of them have this tire but they advertise as having it. I mean jesus if you dont have it you shouldnt be advertising them or at least say you dont have them in stock instead of waiting for a week to tell someone.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:22 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: Why are super swampers always on back order

u foamin bro?
Old 05-27-2009, 08:03 AM
Registered Member

miata_ish has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by nftuatn
u foamin bro?
?
Old 05-27-2009, 08:17 AM
Im here for the beer

CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun

Originally Posted by miata_ish
?
foam ya know.. FOAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-27-2009, 08:57 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

foam party up in here dawg
Old 05-27-2009, 09:23 AM
Registered Member

max671 max671 max671 max671 max671 max671 max671 max671 max671 max671 max671

Foamin' like it's 1999
Old 05-27-2009, 09:46 AM
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Subie2Honda Subie2Honda

Foamin' like it's hot, aren't ya kid?

Anyways, here's how the tire world works. Any particular tire dealer has an in-store warehouse, and an off-site warehouse. These "super-swampers" that you speak of, as well as most large size M/T tires, are high-demand, low-supply items. Most specialty tires(just like UHP 285/35ZR19 tires, among various other sizes) are very difficult to put a hand on quickly. Most shops can get them for you, it just takes time. Half the time, my warehouse will "show" four, maybe even eight of these tires at any given time, but I know that when I go to order them, it will be a couple of weeks before I have them.

Point is, don't order tires like these if you don't have the patience to wait for them. The more desirable, rare, or unique it makes your vehicle(whether it's in your eyes, the manufacturer's, or the public's), the longer you typically have to wait to get it. This is not failproof, but I've always found that if I prepare for the worst, and get the best, it's all the more rewarding.

Good luck, and chill out.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:13 PM
The Truth

GrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to beholdGrAnD NaStY is a splendid one to behold

Well i just got done calling 5 other companies today and no one has this tire in stock. So im gonna have to wait for them to come in on back order. One of the reps was telling me that other people were also looking for this tire and that no one had it in stock right now. Oh well im gonna have to put new ones on the back and use the old ones up front.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:07 PM
Registered Member

ak74 has disabled reputation

Try Davis auto sales.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:07 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

your not going to make it far...

Quick Reply: Why are super swampers always on back order