Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

where to go

Old 05-06-2005, 02:34 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
27psi??? has disabled reputation
Default where to go

i am looking for a cheap but good quality lift kit for my 84 bronco II. i know they make a 2-3 inch body lift and a 4-5 suspension lift but i want to know where to get one and how hard they are to put on. I not a mechanic or anything but i know what i am doing so let me know if i am kidding myself by thinking i can do it myself!!
Old 05-06-2005, 03:51 PM
9 MPG isnt that bad!

Mkiii_Jetta has disabled reputation
Default Re: where to go

Originally Posted by 27psi???
i am looking for a cheap but good quality lift kit for my 84 bronco II. i know they make a 2-3 inch body lift and a 4-5 suspension lift but i want to know where to get one and how hard they are to put on. I not a mechanic or anything but i know what i am doing so let me know if i am kidding myself by thinking i can do it myself!!
You get get em from www.truckperformance.com.
Old 05-06-2005, 08:29 PM
skankin'

dubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud ofdubwize has much to be proud of

There are several local shops that can help you out, but I can almost garuntee you can find whatever you need cheaper online. There are many online stores listed in the 4x4 Links sticky. As far as body lifts, they are cheap and are fairly easy to put on. You and a buddy or two can have it done in one day. Honestly, I'm not a fan of body lifts higher than 1". If you've got the money, go and do it right with a suspension lift. The rear should be easy, new leaf packs or add-a-leafs. The front is a bit more involved with coils and pitman arm, and depending on how high you lift, new radius arms. I'd at least have someone with you thats done it before if you attempt it yourself. Superlift has a 4" for $569 using add-a-leafs/blocks and Skyjackers got 4" for the around the same. Both companies offer higher lifts and better systems using full leaf packs rather than AAL. Just some info for you, theres still a lot more out there.
Old 05-07-2005, 06:23 AM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

You can get Tough Country lift kits from Ebay for half of what theese shops want here. They are the exact same as Super Lift kits. The one for my Bronco if $550 for EVERYTHING including brake lines and all the misc. shit. Thats a 6" suspension for a full size Bronco.
Old 06-05-2005, 07:47 AM
Registered Member

Bobslowk24 is an unknown quantity at this point

bill u suck a lot