Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

went through some mud the other night :)

Old 07-10-2006, 05:35 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bobslowk24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: went through some mud the other night :)

can some1 PM me directions to this spot?
Old 07-10-2006, 05:38 PM
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

Originally Posted by supertaco33
u have the tires i wanna put on my taco, haha yeah i went out there not long ago. it was a good time, what kinda lift u got on yours?
3 inch suspension: race craft coil overs and add a leaf
3 inch body
then the 33x14x15 boggers

the boggers just BARELY rub, i havn't gotten around to cuttin the bumper yet.

the tires are awesome man. they definatley set the truck off. and the hum going down the road is attention grabbing too
Old 07-10-2006, 05:40 PM
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

Originally Posted by ChevyMudtruck
what day were you there . . me and a few friends were out there last sunday I think it was and we heard someone else out there . could here em talking and a belt squeeling . . . . . truck looks good covered . . . here is mine covered. . my truck is 5 differnet colors and can't even tell when it's muddy . . I should keep it muddy more often . . . btw I didn't have that truck out there at damn neck . .I had the little copper colored nissian that you can seen in the corner of the pick out there . . the big truck been down for a while . .damn axles and bell housing bolt . . .
dude that truck looks bad ass. i really wanted a big truck with a V8 (looking at blazers) but i found this, it was a good deal, and its not AS bad on gas... still only like damn 15 miles a gallon with a 4 cylinder
Old 07-11-2006, 12:23 PM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

Originally Posted by WutupYo
dude that truck looks bad ass. i really wanted a big truck with a V8 (looking at blazers) but i found this, it was a good deal, and its not AS bad on gas... still only like damn 15 miles a gallon with a 4 cylinder
yeah it's a pretty decent truck and does awsome in the mud if I can keep from snapping axles and breaking shit . . . . gots 3/4 ton axles under it and running 44x18.50's . . . . I'd love to get me some 44x19 boggers .. and if I do I wanna take the small lugs out . . . couldn't hardly drive em on the street cuz would beat you to death but I got the TSL's for that and besides I don't drive it that far . . .with a 454 Big block, 4.88 gears and 44's it gets about 2.5 city and about 5 highway as best as I can figure . . .oh yeah I was out there with supertaco (posted up there a few posts ago) . . .for a taco on 33 AT's that thing is pretty impressive . . I'm trying to get my truck back togeather and take it out this weekend to a different spot out is chesapeake I went with a few friends to but didn't have my truck . . .
Old 07-11-2006, 01:12 PM
Registered Member

supertaco33 has disabled reputation

yeah man its a good time, i wanna see yours in action, since u have boggers
Old 07-11-2006, 01:30 PM
GLHF

we should all get together sometime, at least just go play around for an hour shit...

and super taco were you the one saying you are building a custom front bumper for yours?
Old 07-11-2006, 01:46 PM
Registered Member

supertaco33 has disabled reputation

no i want one, its not me building one, yeah im down, we can go where ever
Old 07-11-2006, 06:01 PM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

new kent new kent . . lol . . .well dunno when they are having one . . but don't think either of ya'll wanna take your trucks up there unless you got it sealed up from water pretty tight . . btw randy had an idea about your air filter . was talking to my dad and he gave me a good idea about it . . show or tell yeah when ya come by friday to make that skid plate
Old 07-11-2006, 06:17 PM
GLHF

ya i'd go up there to watch/ride with somebody, but i can't go through anything too deep without being worried of it coming inside the cabin or worrying about submerging my alternator under water since its underneath the motor
Old 07-12-2006, 02:13 PM
just a little 4x4

a couple spots up there I barried my 44's and thought I was going to have to swim and one time when I got stuck my friend was standing on the rut and was almost up to his waist in water . . lol
my friend was going to fallow but when he saw hot deep it was he just stopped and took a pictuer

fell into a hole . . may of came out but threw the rear drive shaft . . but yeah that's how you hide a 44 . . .

another angle

and here is a video from another time I was up there . the last time actually . .
http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i2...nt=editmpg.flv

Quick Reply: went through some mud the other night :)