Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

toyota tacoma prerunner owners

Old 04-16-2005, 08:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lowaccordlx is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool toyota tacoma prerunner owners

hey guys, i got me a prerunner and was wondering if anyone else on here did. if so how do you like it? well just trying to start a new thread, post pics of your prerunner...
Old 04-17-2005, 07:16 AM
Registered Member

H23Lude9 has disabled reputation
Default Re: toyota tacoma prerunner owners

Hey a buddy of mine has a 99 toyota prerunner...we just put a 3 inch body lift and 33" 10.5 BFG Mud terrains...looks really good! only problem is that its a 2x4...but 4x4 are over rated anyways...is urs a 2x4??
Old 04-17-2005, 08:33 AM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

All prerunners are 2x4's.

That's why they're prerunners.
Old 04-17-2005, 09:05 AM
enya mouf

DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU

A PreRunner with the rear diff lock will go anywhere a 4X4 with open diffs will . Well ... almost ! But in a PreRunner ... you can do it much faster without the hangups of all the front drive equipment ! I was tossing around the idea of building a sick PreRunner or a 2WD Ford Ranger ( which seem to be the choice of most street prerunner builders which = parts availability !!! ) but I just gotta have that live front axle .
Old 04-17-2005, 11:02 AM

lowaccordlx is an unknown quantity at this point

ya a prerunner is just a step down from the 4x4. mine dont have the locker in the rear. i got 31x10.50x15 BF goodrich land terrians. they do good i havent been stuck yet and i work in new construction a lot. but ya an they are awesome trucks, i wish i would have gotten the trd with the locker. if mine was a 4x4 i would lift it but im not in to lifted 2wheel drives, but i guess you cant tell a diff. witht he prerunners cuz there so tall anyways. but ya man if anyone kows someone that has the fender flares forsale let me know im lookign to buy some for my truck.....