Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

tires

Old 01-03-2007, 06:15 PM
taller than rice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zford is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: tires

haha if only i could waste the money(joke) question any one heard anything on m/t baja belteds?
Old 01-03-2007, 06:32 PM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

Originally Posted by zford
haha if only i could waste the money(joke) question any one heard anything on m/t baja belteds?
not really . . had a used set but never put em on the truck . .. .I do like the width but not the tread . . .. .
Old 01-03-2007, 07:35 PM
taller than rice

why dont you like the tread not aggresive enough suck off road? what? im lookin at getting a set of these its oretty much comin down to i need tires and these are just a cheaper used set thatll work for a while until i line up some other stuff for my truck, the truck sees mostly on road use ocassional weekedn trials and mud
Old 01-03-2007, 07:47 PM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

why dont you like the tread not aggresive enough suck off road? what? im lookin at getting a set of these its oretty much comin down to i need tires and these are just a cheaper used set thatll work for a while until i line up some other stuff for my truck, the truck sees mostly on road use ocassional weekedn trials and mud
well the tread I don't think would do good off road . . it's and all-terrain looking tire . . decent sidewalls I guess . . but they are pretty wide so that measns they float . . . in rain that would sucks . . sand that's nice . . . however also being wide they tend to run around on the road trying to find the groves that evreyone else has made with skinny tires for years . . my tsls do to (18.5's) on a road that has been freshly paved or stripped to pave they do great . . but yeah never been a fan of the baja belts . .
these the ones I had and never put on (was already on 44's and swapped to 8 lug) don't mind the other junk sitting around . . lol
Old 01-05-2007, 08:23 AM
PieceOfShitRedneck

BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco

only a 302, hell the 302 will do fine with 38;s ive got a 94 f-150 on 38 ground hawgs(they suck on road by the way) itll spin em clean just fine

stock gears?
Old 01-05-2007, 01:22 PM
Engineer

varocktoy has disabled reputation

IROKS all the way haha...but we rock crawl not mud
Old 01-05-2007, 01:48 PM
S-T-F-U

Brycerb Brycerb

Get boggers and cut out the small luggs. Heard it works wonders. Why not go all out and put some agricultural tires on it.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:04 PM
taller than rice

uh truthfully i dont know if ts got stock gears or what the axles are the way they were when i got them, soon to be 4.88's lokin at swappin axles anyway
Old 01-05-2007, 03:09 PM
just a little 4x4

Originally Posted by Brycerb
Get boggers and cut out the small luggs. Heard it works wonders. Why not go all out and put some agricultural tires on it.
i'm working on something . . might decide to bolt paddles on em if the 52/32's tread depth isn't deep enought
Old 01-05-2007, 04:51 PM
S-T-F-U

Brycerb Brycerb

Hey Sam, and all others interested in large tires, type in "goodyear vs bogger" on yahoo, without the quotes and look at the 4th responce. this guy has a good articale on agricultural tires.

Quick Reply: tires