Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

Sundy Sunday Sunday!!!

Old 01-15-2006, 07:26 AM
_______

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____
Default Re: Sundy Sunday Sunday!!!

Well I have a F-150 with 35"s and a friend has a Bronco with 35" and both got stuck in one hole. The trails by Woodlake are fun just dont go alone. Were talking maybe 3' deep at the most.
Old 01-15-2006, 07:32 AM
McLovin

BLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these parts

aight so i take it you guys aren't doin anything today?
Old 01-16-2006, 03:12 AM
LOL@DrivenThugtards.

SSSupra is a name known to allSSSupra is a name known to allSSSupra is a name known to allSSSupra is a name known to allSSSupra is a name known to allSSSupra is a name known to allSSSupra is a name known to all

So much woodlake. It appears that the "Good" trails on the right side of the tracks are gone. They're logging that property, I couldn't get back there to see if any trails were still there but it doesn't look like it.
Old 01-16-2006, 04:03 AM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

I figured they were. There were two big ass pieces of machinery (one in which chops trees down) last time we were there next to the entrance. That sucks.
Old 01-16-2006, 05:43 AM
LOL@DrivenThugtards.

SSSupra is a name known to allSSSupra is a name known to allSSSupra is a name known to allSSSupra is a name known to allSSSupra is a name known to allSSSupra is a name known to allSSSupra is a name known to all

There's a pretty good power line trail on the other side of the woods on battlefield. You guys could go through that instead.
Old 01-19-2006, 06:10 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Damn its a bit late BUT ... my girls '00 Jeep popped a head gasket that day we were all out.

We knew it wasnt going to go through anything with the street tires it had on there, she just basically wanted it dirty.

Greenbriar Jeep has had it for a week now, and finally told her the head gasket popped, and told her she needed a completly new engine and quoted her almost 6K

I had her tell them to put it back together and pay for the labor this far, thats fucking retarded. The Jeep still has all the power, no knocking what so ever ... just oil pressure problem where water is mixing with the oil. Fucking 6K ... get the fuck out of here. She got it back yesterday and drove it down to the beach without a single problem on this "completly screwed engine" and going to have her moms friends shop fix it up for her.

Whats funny is THAT night when we got home she made me give her prices on lift / tires etc etc and threw me her bank card and told me to order that shit now. I convinced her to let me check around before buying anything and now we find out the jeep was messed up.
Old 01-19-2006, 06:23 AM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Damn that sucks mike. Did you check the oil? Is it all milky? I know Jeeps have alot of problems with oil pressure. But yes get the lift and shit too
Old 01-19-2006, 02:13 PM
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
Damn its a bit late BUT ... my girls '00 Jeep popped a head gasket that day we were all out.

We knew it wasnt going to go through anything with the street tires it had on there, she just basically wanted it dirty.

Greenbriar Jeep has had it for a week now, and finally told her the head gasket popped, and told her she needed a completly new engine and quoted her almost 6K

I had her tell them to put it back together and pay for the labor this far, thats fucking retarded. The Jeep still has all the power, no knocking what so ever ... just oil pressure problem where water is mixing with the oil. Fucking 6K ... get the fuck out of here. She got it back yesterday and drove it down to the beach without a single problem on this "completly screwed engine" and going to have her moms friends shop fix it up for her.

Whats funny is THAT night when we got home she made me give her prices on lift / tires etc etc and threw me her bank card and told me to order that shit now. I convinced her to let me check around before buying anything and now we find out the jeep was messed up.

where is the video of my expo pullin out jason