Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

STITCH OWNS JEEP!!!!! Best FLEX yet...w00t-w00t

Old 10-02-2006, 06:37 AM
r0tard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts
Default STITCH OWNS JEEP!!!!! Best FLEX yet...w00t-w00t

Yes...i was bored. I have no-where to test my FLEXabilities....so i made use of my old tow rig. (going to scrap yard today)

GOTTA LOVE IT!!
Old 10-02-2006, 06:39 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough
Default Re: STITCH OWNS JEEP!!!!! Best FLEX yet...w00t-w00t

LMAO!!! That is awesome!
Old 10-02-2006, 08:19 AM
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

It was fun, until i went up to far and almost flopped.
Old 10-02-2006, 08:42 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

It definately looks it. I have to find my fiance a sammy. She wants to get into wheeling and it's the only thing we can both agree on for her. I love it but I hope the zj was just rotting in your yard before you decided to destroy it.
Old 10-02-2006, 08:45 AM
Registered Member

98formulaLS1 will become famous soon enough

wow that looks sweet bro
Old 10-02-2006, 08:49 AM
r0tard

Originally Posted by cootees
It definately looks it. I have to find my fiance a sammy. She wants to get into wheeling and it's the only thing we can both agree on for her. I love it but I hope the zj was just rotting in your yard before you decided to destroy it.

The ZJ has a shattered piston, the t-case won't shift, the trans. is toast and the rear-end was gone. The leather held up through 147k miles though The only worth a damn on my ZJ was the interior. I hate to see it scrapped, but its not worth the cost to repair.
Old 10-02-2006, 09:12 AM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

nice sammi! i just got a hard top 88 about two months ago.
Old 10-02-2006, 09:20 AM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

not to bad
here is my friends xj flexing front and rear at the same time on 2 mounds

Old 10-02-2006, 11:40 AM
r0tard

I was stoked i had my front tire 40" up and the rest flat on the ground. Its on 33's, open front and rear diff, stock axles. Actually, i think two of the tires i bought from you...if i remember right.

I am in no way taking away from the ability of JEEPs, after all....i own two of them too. :P (well...one now)
Old 10-02-2006, 12:22 PM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

yeah that ain't bad at all . . .I flexed on 35's befroe ..but yeah mostly frame flex . . lol . . oh and did run up on a car on 44's . . . with my little 7 inches of lift. . lol . . and I was jsut showing his xj . . lol I don't care much for jeeps myself . .lol

Quick Reply: STITCH OWNS JEEP!!!!! Best FLEX yet...w00t-w00t