Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

Rodeos

Old 03-14-2007, 08:27 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
grantsmith has disabled reputation
Default Rodeos

so i have this 95 isuzu rodeo and ive been wanting to lift it becuase you dont see many lifted rodeo's and i just waqnt a big SUV and dotn have the funds for a new truck to get then lift.... so before i do it... is it worth lifting a rodeo or are they just POS
Old 03-14-2007, 09:01 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Rodeos

I know a few guys that have lifted rodeos and passports and the love them. The aftermarket supply is limited on them but that should not stop you from doing what you want with it.

Check http://www.independent4x.com/ for lift kits and such. They are located in Ashland, Va. and I have heard nothing but compliments from their products.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:37 AM
Registered Member

grantsmith has disabled reputation

yeah thats where i was gonna get it from... gonna get 3 inch lift and 3 inch body if anything.... and mickey thompson tires.... dont no if ill be able to fit 35s on it or not with 6 inchs but im pretty positive i can.... just havent seen many around so i wanted to make sure the engine could handle it without just completely dying on me hah
Old 03-14-2007, 12:24 PM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Well, the engine will not be a concern if you regear. However, you may want to check the isuzu enthusiast sites to see howe well your cv shafts will handle such a large tire.

If 35's are your goal you may be better of just doing a sas from the start and not fooling with an ifs lift.

But sas'd rodeo's do look badass.