Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

quick question...

Old 02-19-2007, 09:39 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin
Default quick question...

ok i jus bought the wheels an tires that FastPrelude420 had up for sale. Gonna put them on my 96pathfinder(can't lift) the wheels are 15x8 an tires are 31x10.5 BFG AT's. everything is fine cept when i went to mount them today, i ran into a lil problem......the studs are to short!! lol anyone know where i might be able to find some extended studs for my truck? any help would be appreiated, thanks
Old 02-20-2007, 04:07 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough
Default Re: quick question...

Advance, B2B, autozone all carry studs. You'll have to do some research and find out what thread you need and just purchase some longer ones.
Old 02-20-2007, 04:59 AM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

Originally Posted by cootees
Advance, B2B, autozone all carry studs. You'll have to do some research and find out what thread you need and just purchase some longer ones.
x2 but most of the people there are dumb . . of course when i was working there if it was bussy i wouldn't try and find any longer ones . . but if I had time then I tried to help anyone and everyone out
Old 02-20-2007, 05:28 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

ok.. i just looked at the rims you bought. you need a new set of mag type lug nuts and you should be just fine!
Old 02-20-2007, 05:33 AM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

Originally Posted by CHAHONDA
ok.. i just looked at the rims you bought. you need a new set of mag type lug nuts and you should be just fine!
damn he might be right . .just went and looked back at em to . . they don't have a conical seat right? . . if not then he's correct need the ones that go down into the rims witht he shank and washers . . there are a couple different lengths just make sure the shank isn't to long. .
Old 02-20-2007, 05:39 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

Originally Posted by ChevyMudtruck
damn he might be right . .just went and looked back at em to . . they don't have a conical seat right? . . if not then he's correct need the ones that go down into the rims witht he shank and washers . . there are a couple different lengths just make sure the shank isn't to long. .
Old 02-20-2007, 05:50 AM
Registered Member

AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin AllMtrRacin

i'm not sure what a "conical seat" is. also i'm not sure if i'll be able to use lug nuts that go down into the rim itself...if i recall there wasn't much room for that. diameter of the holes are pretty much just big enough for the studs. i will look into it tho as i might be wrong on that. thanks guys for helpin out
Old 02-20-2007, 11:11 PM
Registered Member

ok after lookin at it again.....seems the longer stud will be the way to go....gonna try to find some tomorrow.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:47 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by CHAHONDA

thanks man you were correct.....got them on order right now....should have bigger tires on the truck by the weekend!!! gonna want to go out an have a lil fun....anyone goin out this sunday??
Old 02-21-2007, 05:13 PM
No

Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64

where do i go to see people yelling over Ford vs Chev? or somthin..

Quick Reply: quick question...