Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

Northern VA guys...

Old 04-05-2005, 05:19 PM
OBD II sucks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mudstuck98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Northern VA guys...

Hey whats up, I'm from VA beach, but I go to school at GMU in Fairfax VA. Is there anyone here from the Northern VA area that know of some nearby trails? I drive a 98 Cherokee with a 5.5" lift and 31" BFG MT's. When I bought the jeep, it was 2wd, but I converted it to 4x4 over the summer. I have a new engine and an Aw4 tranny waiting to go in this summer. So far to wheel I've been driving up to Rausch Creek PA. That park has some pretty sick trails.

-Will
Old 04-05-2005, 09:25 PM
Engineer

varocktoy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Northern VA guys...

ya theres a few places up there. Check with some of the clubs. Im part of OCC (off camber crawlers). Its better to go wheelin with someone incase something happens anyways. rausch creek is the shit also paragon. Theres a place my body owns thats in crozet, va. that we go wheelin at. He will let you wheel there. Thats where they have the vrok at. i will be there competing once i get my truck fixed. The best bet is to hook up with a club and wheel with them.
Old 04-06-2005, 07:16 AM
OBD II sucks

mudstuck98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by varocktoy
ya theres a few places up there. Check with some of the clubs. Im part of OCC (off camber crawlers). Its better to go wheelin with someone incase something happens anyways. rausch creek is the shit also paragon. Theres a place my body owns thats in crozet, va. that we go wheelin at. He will let you wheel there. Thats where they have the vrok at. i will be there competing once i get my truck fixed. The best bet is to hook up with a club and wheel with them.
sounds good, how far is Crozet VA from Fairfax? As far as clubs go I'm trying to start one at my school. Most people here with trucks don't like the idea of body damage though I've heard of a club in the northern VA area. I'm going to try to get with them soon.

This summer I plan to hit up Rausch, Paragon, maybe even Tellico. It all depends on if I am able to buy a tow rig/DD.
Old 04-06-2005, 08:07 AM
Say somm!!!

NastyNate is an unknown quantity at this point

We usually go to a spot off of Waxpool in Sterling/Ashburn what every you want to call it. Never had a problem there before....alot of good mud holes and even some dirt jumps. Pm me if you want to come out sometime.
Old 04-06-2005, 06:59 PM
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer

My friend and I went out drove out to Shenandoah national park. Its about an hour and a half away, but there are a lot of really nice off road trails. Peters forge, etc.