Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

mudd places

Old 09-24-2006, 06:59 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1qikcoupe has disabled reputation
Default mudd places

yo..whats up..i just got done putting a new motor in my truck and i'm trying to go muddin cause i havent been since i had my old motor and the only place i know is damn neck in the beach but theres a shopping center goin in there and i'm trying to get stuck..does anyone know anygood places around ches. vb, and norfolk, n.c??..i dont have too much time..jsut sundays and i dont know to many places to go..if anyone knows any places to go..let me know
Old 09-24-2006, 07:08 PM
Patron

Cactus_Jack has disabled reputation
Default Re: mudd places

you and I both bro.
Old 09-26-2006, 11:19 AM
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

I'll play...if there was anywhere....dammitt.
Old 09-26-2006, 06:42 PM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Alright, I'll share one. Since it says you guys are in P-town, here's a close one. I'm sure you know where Chesapeake Square Mall is right? Drive past that, a little past the Lowe's to where the traffic light and that little diner is on your right. Take a left at this light. About 200 yards down this road on the right, you'll see where people drive up the ditch and up into the play area. Follow that road back and you'll find all kinds of trails back there around the towers and some places to flex your suspension.

On this same road, if you do down about 1/4 mile, on the right hand side again you'll see two big ass concrete pipes and a path between them. Go down this path and there fun to be had too. Careful and don't go over the bridge that's straight back. You'll see a car down there, at least there used to be.

Your welcome
Old 09-26-2006, 08:28 PM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

my friend showed me that spot before (he lives in p-town) . . also said something about the guy that owns the dinner owns it or something and if he sees you go back there he'll call the cops but dunno how true that is . . .
Old 09-27-2006, 03:03 AM
Registered Member

xp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these partsxp1ik05 is infamous around these parts

you can go over the bridge, i went over it and didnt have a problem, just dont get stuck and leave whatever you drove out there, ive heard that they will burn your shit to the ground, and make sure youve got someone with ya if your going to go around the back circle or go through the deeper part of the "pond", actually make sure your on like 38's if its wet.......
Old 09-27-2006, 06:14 AM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Originally Posted by ChevyMudtruck
my friend showed me that spot before (he lives in p-town) . . also said something about the guy that owns the dinner owns it or something and if he sees you go back there he'll call the cops but dunno how true that is . . .
Don't know about that either. I've gone out their at least 10 times and have been out there in groups of 3 and 4 before with no problems. Hell, I got my Bronco stuck in a ditch out there and left it for about 6 hours with no problem. So guys were out there riding dirtbikes and never said anything to us either so I don't know.
Old 09-27-2006, 08:05 AM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

well ya know they say you can't beleive anything you hear . . .lol . . I just wanna get my truck back up so I can go out and play places. . . (although most places I go isn't a challange cuz if it was then no one I go with would be having fun getting stuck every couple of seconds)
Old 09-27-2006, 08:10 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ChevyMudtruck
well ya know they say you can't beleive anything you hear . . .lol . . I just wanna get my truck back up so I can go out and play places. . . (although most places I go isn't a challange cuz if it was then no one I go with would be having fun getting stuck every couple of seconds)
Come out here to the western side of Va. Come play in the mountains, you will meet your challenges.
Old 09-27-2006, 08:22 AM
just a little 4x4

Originally Posted by cootees
Come out here to the western side of Va. Come play in the mountains, you will meet your challenges.
I'm sure . . there are a couple places I can go to get a challange but all my friends running on 31's and 33's would be screwed . . lol

Quick Reply: mudd places