Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

morgan's corner 8-31-08

Old 08-21-2008, 01:14 PM
just a little 4x4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck
Default morgan's corner 8-31-08

anyone planning on going? . . i'm not sure if i'm going yet or not . . gotta get the tow rig back togeather (Damn Fords!) . . . and gotta hit a little money between now and then for gas and what not . . .
Old 08-21-2008, 03:11 PM
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: morgan's corner 8-31-08

im gonna try to go
Old 08-21-2008, 03:37 PM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

gonna run or just go and watch? . . . if i don't get to run then i'll be there hanging out with some friends and grilling . . .
Old 08-21-2008, 04:02 PM
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough

my IFS rig will fall to pieces if i run. haha
Old 08-30-2008, 03:26 PM
Justa lil 6

who all is going tomorrow?
Old 08-30-2008, 06:17 PM
just a little 4x4

i'll be there . . still not sure if i'll have my truck . .hope so . . had a little tire grooving accident earlier lol . . but think i got it sealed up . . . 1 half grooved tire lol can't miss my truck . . will be with a blue and white bronco on 44's . . and an brown f250 on 35's and a blazer on 33's with a rebel flag on the hood . .
Old 08-31-2008, 07:34 AM
Registered Member

mightywhitey has disabled reputation

damn someone copyin me with that flag on the hood. go figure haha!
Old 08-31-2008, 04:39 PM
no vtec ftw

BradEK is a name known to allBradEK is a name known to allBradEK is a name known to allBradEK is a name known to allBradEK is a name known to allBradEK is a name known to all

ive been wanted to go but im not sure where it is
Old 08-31-2008, 09:12 PM
just a little 4x4

well first off was grooving the tires yesterday and my brother went to deep and popped a tire . . put some plugs in it and a gallon of green slime . . . .thought it was stopped but no such luck . . .so ran it with a flat . . . actually think it got better traction . . . . . runs were good . . .decent heads up . . . pulled couple people out . . . rolled a truck back on it's wheels and pulled him out . . . . . so that was all good . . . well coming home tow truck started breaking up . . . . so found out the battery went dead/alt wasn't charging so pulled the optima out of the big truck and put it in the tow rig . . .lights come back bright, volt gauges starts charging again . . .. . so cool . . .start coming down the road . . trailer feels a little swirly my buddy passes me and pulls me over . . . . something happened to the back axle/hub on the driver side and soemthing locked up i guess . .sheered off all 6 studs and completely destroyed the hub . . .so fuck . . . well called donnie at pete's and he sends out someone with semi/rollback and put my big truck up on top of it . . chained up the dead axle and pulled the trailer home on 3 legs . . . . . .

got on my street . . wrecker cut off . . . . smoke . . . . fuck . . . stopped grapped fire extinguishers . .. . . 5 later fire is still not out . . .couldn't get hood up cuz it was so hot the paint on top caught on fire . .. finally got a rag and got the hood up . . .fire dept. showed up and finish putting it out . . . . . . . . . so damn near burnt the f600 to the ground . . . so now i gotta figure out if we are gonna rewire the whole truck or what . ... .. . oh and it melted the hood springs, paint on the hood, hoses everything . . . and my red top optima . . . .

Old 09-01-2008, 01:29 AM
Registered Member

10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx

damn sounds like a day that you just coulnt win for loosing.

Quick Reply: morgan's corner 8-31-08