Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

morgans corner

Old 03-29-2008, 06:00 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
broncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond repute
Default morgans corner

who all is heading out to the mud bog tomorrow at morgans corner?
Old 03-29-2008, 06:17 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: morgans corner

im heading out there...leaving hampton around 10
Old 03-29-2008, 08:22 PM
Registered Member

broncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond repute

what are you drivin.. are you entering.. im goin down in a white 250 and 2 samurais
Old 03-30-2008, 05:45 AM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

im driving my bmw...lol...i dont think it will make it too far...lol..
Old 03-30-2008, 01:19 PM
Registered member

driveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond repute

im pretty sure its called off lol
Old 03-30-2008, 02:30 PM
Registered Member

Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack

1st run was shitty because I tried to run the middle of the pit right where tony ran his big truck. 2nd and 3rd runs I came out the other side though. Dont think ill ever go down there again when they are calling for rain, im still cold. Anyone take some pics that went.......?
Old 03-30-2008, 02:38 PM
Registered Member

haha thats cause you had sand in your vag.... yeah i stuck in the middle, made the left side, then got stuck on the right... you still didnt try the right...
Old 03-30-2008, 02:45 PM
Registered Member

Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack

Originally Posted by broncomx
haha thats cause you had sand in your vag.... yeah i stuck in the middle, made the left side, then got stuck on the right... you still didnt try the right...
Being wet and cold for 3 hours made trying the right line seem pointless. Especially when brandon was washing it off for me after he ran it. You werent stuck on the right side, your 1.3 liters of fury didnt like turning 35s. You were still moving and more then likely would have drove out of it, but we would still be there watching you at the rate you were going lol.
Old 03-30-2008, 03:36 PM
Registered Member

haha 1.3 liters of fury.... ahaha that is hilarious.. yeah your right we probably would still be watching.. with you standin there screamin.. your not stuck floor it... i dont think that motor is ever going to blow up on me.. lol
Old 03-30-2008, 03:37 PM
Registered Member

yotagsr yotagsr

yeah i was out there today running my yota. but next time it rains, i don't think i'll show up b/c it just wasn't a lot of fun being wet and cold for 5 hours.

both my runs kinda sucked b/c i didn't make it all the way through but i was damn close. chose the left side both times b/c it seemed the less torn up. tried to grab ahold of the wall the second run but it wasn't happening, it was just too soupy. and apparently tony thinks i have a small block in my truck b/c thats what he was telling everyone over the intercom haha.

i've got a few pics and videos, but they are mostly of my yota and my friend's trucks. i'll probably upload them later if any of them are any good.

Quick Reply: morgans corner