Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

be on the look out for me . . .

Old 04-23-2008, 02:55 PM
just a little 4x4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck
Default be on the look out for me . . .

someone jumped my 6 ft privacy fence and stold 4 brand new just pulled the stickers off never been on rims . . .38.5x14.50x15 tsl/sx's . . . any help would be appreciated

location 74th street in newport news
Old 04-23-2008, 04:02 PM
Registered Member

Fathonda can only hope to improve
Default Re: be on the look out for me . . .

damn dude that sucks, check ebay and craigslist. cant leave sht outside anymore , people have no respect for the time and effort and money it takes to make something your own.

stealing is up their with murder in my book , pump action to the chest.
Old 04-23-2008, 04:27 PM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

Originally Posted by Fathonda
damn dude that sucks, check ebay and craigslist. cant leave sht outside anymore , people have no respect for the time and effort and money it takes to make something your own.

stealing is up their with murder in my book , pump action to the chest.

lucky i did hear em dad keeps a 45 and a 9 mm in his room with one in the chamber ;. . . . but if i find em they aren't gonna have a rig . . . remember i own 3 tow trucks . . .and a big ass monster truck might sit where their house use to be . . pretty shitty in a fenced in back yard
Old 04-23-2008, 06:56 PM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

damn that sucks. It will probably be hard to find too huh? I imagine there are a lot of trucks out that way running tires of that size.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:05 PM
just a little 4x4

Originally Posted by cootees
damn that sucks. It will probably be hard to find too huh? I imagine there are a lot of trucks out that way running tires of that size.
not many run the 38.5x14.50 sx's . . . see alot of 38.5x16 tsl's
Old 04-23-2008, 07:09 PM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Yeah... true.. I forgot about that crazy eastern virgina thing to go with as wide of a tire that you can find.

Well good luck. I hope you catch the guy. Make sure to post pictures when you park your truck on their house!
Old 04-23-2008, 07:13 PM
just a little 4x4

Originally Posted by cootees
Yeah... true.. I forgot about that crazy eastern virgina thing to go with as wide of a tire that you can find.

Well good luck. I hope you catch the guy. Make sure to post pictures when you park your truck on their house!
will do . .
Old 04-24-2008, 06:57 PM
Registered Member

grantsmith has disabled reputation

it had to be someone that has been to your house before... its not like stealing a turbo off a honda... you dont just jump a back yard pick up 4 tires and run off... anyone of your friends bring a friend of theres back there one time or something?
Old 04-24-2008, 06:59 PM
Registered Member

1slowxr4ti has disabled reputation

how did they know u had tires sitting backthere
Old 04-25-2008, 12:46 AM
just a little 4x4

a few people knew they were there . . . no one i haven't known for a while . . .there is about 40 ft of one side of my yard that is not closed in it has a chain link fence but to see in it you have to look between 2 houses and accross 2 back yards . . probably about 150 - 200 yard . . . however last week when i wasn't home some guys that just moved down here from new york stopped to check out my big truck (which sits infront of my house) well my dad ended up showing em my tow rig and some other stuff. . and he said they kinda took an intrest in the tires and he said they were a friend's . . . .well funny thing is the tires had been back there since march 18th or so . . .and after friday/saturday they showed up it started raining and first night/day it didn't rain 3 or 4 days later the tires come up missing . . . we are in the process of tracking em down . .i have a plate number and beleive they stay out in poquosen . . . . . whoever got em knew they were there and didn't take anything else . .they were in the back of the chevy they were for. . . and they were sitting ontop of the new 6 inch lift for the truck . . . also my shed was open which welders, air compress, impact wrenchs, tools, aluminum jacks, saws, etc etc and they didn't touch any of that. . .just the tires . .