Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

lifted the bronco

Old 02-17-2007, 06:02 PM
PieceOfShitRedneck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco
Default Re: lifted the bronco

Originally Posted by ChevyMudtruck
ur right just taking the emblem off wouldn't help it any . . .

hey sam whats that thing that you cant drive without breaking something? oooh right a chevy :P with 260,000 miles on the bronco in a stock motor, i have nothing to complain about lol
Old 02-17-2007, 06:17 PM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

Originally Posted by crxtreme

hey sam whats that thing that you cant drive without breaking something? oooh right a chevy :P with 260,000 miles on the bronco in a stock motor, i have nothing to complain about lol
that's cuz it can't break anything . . and I usually only break axles pulling fords and jeeps out
if I remember had to pull ur yota friend out when ur bronco couldn't . .and then had to pull that jeep out at poq . . . btw might be heading out to poq tomarrow . .
Old 02-17-2007, 09:21 PM
PieceOfShitRedneck

BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco

hey hey now... when you pull me out then you can talk shit lol... give me a call about poquoson... i need an alignment after the new lift but i might sacrifice some tire tread for some muddin fun
Old 02-18-2007, 12:32 AM
Banned

cpakc1 is an unknown quantity at this point

You got the stock front axle on that bronco?

36's=
Old 02-18-2007, 04:23 AM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

Originally Posted by cpakc1
You got the stock front axle on that bronco?

36's=
actually i know a guy that has stock ifs in his bronco running 39's . . *shrugs* . says he's gonna do a custom lift and run 44's . .I was like sure whatever
hey hey now... when you pull me out then you can talk shit lol... give me a call about poquoson... i need an alignment after the new lift but i might sacrifice some tire tread for some muddin fun
well hard to when ya don't go wheeling but just saying ur F o r d couldn't pull out the little yota on like 31's
Old 02-21-2007, 05:31 PM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

well my little 2500 is gonna have at least 38s... i think im gonna end up with 44s though
Old 02-22-2007, 06:03 PM
PieceOfShitRedneck

Originally Posted by ChevyMudtruck
actually i know a guy that has stock ifs in his bronco running 39's . . *shrugs* . says he's gonna do a custom lift and run 44's . .I was like sure whatever

well hard to when ya don't go wheeling but just saying ur F o r d couldn't pull out the little yota on like 31's
cus my f o r d was stock height with shitty tires mr sam. yea i know excuses excuses lol
Old 02-22-2007, 06:12 PM
just a little 4x4

cus my f o r d was stock height with shitty tires mr sam. yea i know excuses excuses lol
coulda pulle dhim out with the nissan on some 31 street tires
Old 02-27-2007, 05:02 PM
PieceOfShitRedneck

ah yea its all good. i plan to go wheelin as soon as i get this bitch fixed. fucking broken kingpin now
Old 02-27-2007, 05:10 PM
taller than rice

zford is an unknown quantity at this point

kingpin? you broke a kingpin? damn that sucks

Quick Reply: lifted the bronco