Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

lifted alignments??

Old 04-19-2009, 07:50 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default lifted alignments??

who around here can align a lifted truck...i got a 00 f250 lifted 10 inches on 39.5 boggers...

i need to align and balance this bitch....anybody ????hampton /nn preferably
Old 04-20-2009, 04:39 AM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K
Default Re: lifted alignments??

Originally Posted by nftuatn
who around here can align a lifted truck...i got a 00 f250 lifted 10 inches on 39.5 boggers...

i need to align and balance this bitch....anybody ????hampton /nn preferably
I know its a little far away but there a guy in Fredericksburg named Ray that works at Bennets front end that does lifted truck. I know its far but jusst trying to help you out.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:53 AM
I Love to Hate

B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well

throw the stockies ~32" on at get alligned. smaller the better. most bays have large enough doors to fit large vehicles.

got an '04 350 4dr long bed 4" lift on 35s aligned as it stood at berts in vb
Old 04-20-2009, 10:24 AM
Registered Member

Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack

Mizelle's front end and frame service (spelling? its been a while) in norfolk. Talk to mark. I know its a hike for you but they know their shit and dont make you buy parts that you dont need to replace. I personally sent a customer, who happend to be deaf, from my old shop to berts with a 95 bronco we put a 6 inch lift on, and he didnt really know alot about trucks, and they stuck him with a fucking $1200 ALIGNMENT. He didnt know any better so he just paid and came back and showed me the receipt and I about fell over. When we did the truck there were no parts that were noticeably worn out and needed to be replaced. Certainly not 1200 bucks worth of shit. I will never send another person to bert's in my life.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:29 AM
12 Seconds, FINALLY

MustangCRZY302 has a spectacular aura aboutMustangCRZY302 has a spectacular aura aboutMustangCRZY302 has a spectacular aura about

Bert's Alignment in Va Beach
Old 04-20-2009, 11:34 AM
loves quervo

uglyDC2 will become famous soon enough

Larrys alignment in chesapeake behind the battlefield go-ho autoaudio ... old fuckers know their stuff
Old 04-20-2009, 12:16 PM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Originally Posted by Zack
Mizelle's front end and frame service (spelling? its been a while) in norfolk. Talk to mark. I know its a hike for you but they know their shit and dont make you buy parts that you dont need to replace. I personally sent a customer, who happend to be deaf, from my old shop to berts with a 95 bronco we put a 6 inch lift on, and he didnt really know alot about trucks, and they stuck him with a fucking $1200 ALIGNMENT. He didnt know any better so he just paid and came back and showed me the receipt and I about fell over. When we did the truck there were no parts that were noticeably worn out and needed to be replaced. Certainly not 1200 bucks worth of shit. I will never send another person to bert's in my life.
+1 Took my truck there after putting the lift and wheels on it. 9" lift with 37"s, Tim and Mark had it done in under 2 hours. Even let me borrow his torsion bar tool so I could crank them myself. Told me to brin the truck back if I had any problems after cranking the bars and he wouldnt charge me to straighten everything out again.

Very Very good customer service and Sally is one of the nicest desk ladies you will ever meet at a car repair shop.

EDIT: Here ya go, https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...light=mizzells

Last edited by _____; 04-20-2009 at 12:21 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:22 PM
Gerber

Lil' G is an unknown quantity at this point

my buddy works for hampton chevrolet, and jus did his alignment, hes got a 03 f350 with 8" lift and 36's, had to put stocks back on, the 36's were too wide for the rack .. but works good with the stocks
Old 04-20-2009, 05:59 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

thanks guys....i called tire city this morning...the dumbfuck that answered the phone asked what it was...

i said a 00 f250 lifted on 40s..even rounded the shit up ....i drive up there...and he says oh we cant align anything bigger than 36...

well i told them they needed to get a phone person that knew what the fuck was going on...

i had problems with them ignorant fucks years ago...should have known...
Old 04-20-2009, 06:07 PM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

call pro alignment in hampton or i think high dust . . . and why you gonna balance boggers? lol

Quick Reply: lifted alignments??