Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

Jeep Snorkles

Old 08-29-2005, 09:17 AM
PandaMania

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these parts
Default Jeep Snorkles

I want to get a snorkle for my 2002 wrangler. Anyone know of plces cheap that have them. I went on quadratex and they want like 320 for one.

Also I hear I need to put some vent piping in for the tranny and other stuff since I have a automatic. If yall have any info on this or mybe a write up some where let me know. Not in a big hurry to get it. Getting a winch first.
Old 08-29-2005, 10:40 AM
MVP Member

ChvyOnDubz ChvyOnDubz ChvyOnDubz ChvyOnDubz ChvyOnDubz ChvyOnDubz ChvyOnDubz
Default Re: Jeep Snorkles

fourwheelparts.com has ARB ones
Old 08-29-2005, 01:23 PM
version VI

stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw stl2slw

you dont need a damn snorkel
Old 09-23-2005, 02:50 AM
No Name Who?

Ninety7GSX has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by BigHead Ted
I want to get a snorkle for my 2002 wrangler. Anyone know of plces cheap that have them. I went on quadratex and they want like 320 for one.

Also I hear I need to put some vent piping in for the tranny and other stuff since I have a automatic. If yall have any info on this or mybe a write up some where let me know. Not in a big hurry to get it. Getting a winch first.
Auto or manual you should rerun your diffs, trans and tcase. My ax-15 didn't have one that was extendable. It was just a cap to stop it at that height. I drilled it out, tapped and extended it with a fitting and line. You may have to do something of that sort but I don't recall how the autos are setup.
Old 09-23-2005, 05:20 PM
PandaMania

BigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these parts

i got a auto