Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

Hey ChevyMudTruck...

Old 01-17-2007, 09:24 AM
r0tard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts
Default Hey ChevyMudTruck...

Originally Posted by ChevyMudtruck
actually was looking at ground hawgs before I bought the suburban that I got the tsls off off . . .. . but none of em make big enought tires for my diffs I'm gonna put under it . .
I saw this and thought of your truck....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GROVE...71080917QQrdZ1
Old 01-17-2007, 09:31 AM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck
Default Re: Hey ChevyMudTruck...

yeah seen em before . . but they are to small to go one the diffs I'm gonna be putting on my truck
Old 01-24-2007, 08:21 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

shit....i need to get another truck! i miss mine soooo bad!
Old 01-24-2007, 08:27 AM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

Originally Posted by CHAHONDA
shit....i need to get another truck! i miss mine soooo bad!
buy one . . lol
and i think gonna do my truck in 2 steps . . what i can afford at the time . . gonna be looking for a dana 60 front around the first of the month so I quit breaking axles . .then when I find wheels and stuff for my "big" axles then leafsprings or 4 link bars or whatever . .
Old 01-24-2007, 09:06 AM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

The chevy in that link was huge. Climbing in it would almost like be climbing to the top of the garage door in the background
Old 01-24-2007, 09:55 AM
just a little 4x4

Originally Posted by j4k3
The chevy in that link was huge. Climbing in it would almost like be climbing to the top of the garage door in the background
lol mines gonna be a taller, wider, bigger tires and bigger axles . .
Old 01-24-2007, 10:35 AM
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

kinda like this Sammi (48's and rockwells)

Old 01-24-2007, 11:17 AM
just a little 4x4

Originally Posted by XratedSi
kinda like this Sammi (48's and rockwells)

well my rockwells aren't top loaders and are bigger then 2 1/2 ton . . and I was looking at 69 inch tall tires
Old 01-24-2007, 12:46 PM
r0tard

googawd.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:00 PM
just a little 4x4

Originally Posted by XratedSi
googawd.
this week don't have a big enought bolt pattern just got it today . .about half inch to small but only one I found that fits over the hub
p.s. the tire/wheel in the pic is a 38.5x16x16.5

Last edited by ChevyMudtruck; 01-24-2007 at 01:03 PM.

Quick Reply: Hey ChevyMudTruck...