Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

GOOD FRIDAY CELEBRATION

Old 01-21-2008, 09:57 AM
Yung Gunnaz Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civiccord civiccord
Default GOOD FRIDAY CELEBRATION

JUST WONDERING WHAT EVERYONE IS DOING ON GOOD FRIDAY THIS YEAR, LAST YEAR WAS A BLAST. I WILL PROBABLY BE ATTENDING IN CHARLES CITY OR NEW KENT AS SOME SAY AT RONS, ITS GONNA BE GOOD THIS YEAR. BY THE WAY, IF ANYONE HAS BEEN THERE BEFORE, THERE IS A TRAILER RIGHT BESIDE POWER LINES, WELL THATS MY GFS DADS HOUSE AND WE MIGHT BE LETTING PEOPLE PARK THERE FOR $5 BECAUSE PARKING IS ALWAYS LIMITED OUT THERE. LET ME KNOW WHAT EVERYONE IS DOING AND IF YOUR COMING AND WHAT KIND OF TRUCK. IM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING RIGHT NOW, JUST FOR THAT ONE DAY.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:59 AM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck
Default Re: GOOD FRIDAY CELEBRATION

i'm going . . . might head up night before and get ron to let me park my truck and trailer there so i don't have to fight for a spot . . . . bringing my 78 k10 on 20 tons and 53's . . . . brother might bring his 91 f250 on 38 boggers, some other people from 757offroad might be coming with me tim with his bronco on 44 boggers, kris with his truck hopefully on 38 boggers by then . . . . .but yeah should be a great time . . .

was crowded last year and people started to trash the property so if your coming please take the trash back with you or atleast throw it in the desinated bags. . . . and if ya could no glass would be awsome people were ended up picking a bunch of glass beer bottles out of the holes saturday before wheeling agian last year
also be warned last year cops were right down the road looking for people that were drinking and driving so bring a DD or camp out
Old 01-21-2008, 12:28 PM
Registered Member

broncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond repute

man ive only been to new kent once.. i might have to get the sami out and ready.. when is good friday anyways
Old 01-21-2008, 01:13 PM
Yung Gunnaz Racing

civiccord civiccord

YES PLEASE KEEP THE TRASH TO YOURSELF AND TAKE IT BACK WITH YOU.
Old 01-21-2008, 01:16 PM
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

when and where and what? sorry i don't know what it is, when good friday is, or where this place is......
Old 01-21-2008, 01:51 PM
PieceOfShitRedneck

BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco

I need a ride
Old 01-21-2008, 01:58 PM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

april 4th new kent off exit 214 on 64 near richmond give ya directions if ya want but don't wanna post themup and people trying to get on the man's property all the time . . just pm me or the other guy

pics kris took last year
http://757offroad.net/trip_pics/6april07/index1.htm

and video someone posted on youtube . .
http://youtube.com/watch?v=07_FEDxxXAI
Old 01-21-2008, 05:17 PM
PieceOfShitRedneck

BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco BrokenBronco

Ahem. Sam?

Originally Posted by BrokenBronco
I need a ride
Old 01-21-2008, 05:58 PM
just a little 4x4

Originally Posted by BrokenBronco
Ahem. Sam?
what ya trying to say ya want a ride in the chevy . . . .

and looks like i fucked up the date . . . easter is in march wtf . . . so looks like march 21st . . . i'll have to double check that with ron or one of the guys up there
Old 01-22-2008, 04:52 PM
PieceOfShitRedneck

Originally Posted by ChevyMudtruck
what ya trying to say ya want a ride in the chevy . . . .

and looks like i fucked up the date . . . easter is in march wtf . . . so looks like march 21st . . . i'll have to double check that with ron or one of the guys up there
I want a ride in whatever you're takin up there

Quick Reply: GOOD FRIDAY CELEBRATION