Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

crozet is now members only

Old 09-04-2007, 08:34 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grewe02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: crozet is now members only

Originally Posted by zford
ok well zach has got a big mouth on himself too so what if ive got a big mouth ive had my full size 4 feet in the fuckin air over hills and shit whoop dee fuckin do differewnt trucks sre made for diff shit
Tell us how you really feel...
Old 09-05-2007, 03:27 PM
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

ok well zach has got a big mouth on himself too so what if ive got a big mouth ive had my full size 4 feet in the fuckin air over hills and shit whoop dee fuckin do differewnt trucks sre made for diff shit

I've done that in a Zuk too....you have never been to "Monsters on the beach".... have you?
Old 09-05-2007, 03:52 PM
taller than rice

zford is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah i have acutally, im just sayin who gives 2 shits what u know ur truck can do if your illing to try sumthin uir not sure about then more praise to ya im just sayin ive had a truck whose front axlesis only supposed to withstand 35's runin 39's and jumping hills and its a fullsize--didnt break now ive seen a zuk lifted on 33's tryin to pull against a stock jeep cherokee and break, if someone wants to take a fullsize on erockcralwin events why is that "funy to watch" yall should be thanikng and congratulating them on even trying it and id do the same if yall in ur zuks would follow me into the 3 foot deep mud that i run through just to get tro where i go wheelingid give you congrats on that, just odnt put someone down becuase thyere runnin a fuillsize and donthave as much flex cause eventualy your gonna need a vehicle to pull ytou ass out or work as an anchor vehicle and what better then a heavy ass fullsize so yall should actually like to see more full sze rigs out ther climbing with yall, i know id like to see more yotas and zuks and smaller rigs out wheelin where i wheel
Old 09-05-2007, 04:05 PM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

yeah i have acutally, im just sayin who gives 2 shits what u know ur truck can do if your illing to try sumthin uir not sure about then more praise to ya im just sayin ive had a truck whose front axlesis only supposed to withstand 35's runin 39's and jumping hills and its a fullsize--didnt break now ive seen a zuk lifted on 33's tryin to pull against a stock jeep cherokee and break, if someone wants to take a fullsize on erockcralwin events why is that "funy to watch" yall should be thanikng and congratulating them on even trying it and id do the same if yall in ur zuks would follow me into the 3 foot deep mud that i run through just to get tro where i go wheelingid give you congrats on that, just odnt put someone down becuase thyere runnin a fuillsize and donthave as much flex cause eventualy your gonna need a vehicle to pull ytou ass out or work as an anchor vehicle and what better then a heavy ass fullsize so yall should actually like to see more full sze rigs out ther climbing with yall, i know id like to see more yotas and zuks and smaller rigs out wheelin where i wheel
Try some punctuation and paragraphs next time. It makes reading so much easier.

You are looking into the issue way too much. No one ever said a full size can't rock crawl. I have seen plenty of full sizes in this sport that I drool over.

What we are talking about is crozet. Ever been there? The trails were not designed for full size rigs to go through. With that in mind, watching a full size attempt it can be very funny.

Get your panties out of a twist. If you want to crawl some rocks then crawl some rocks. If you want to play in the mud then play in the mud. If you want to do it all then do it all... but if I see you on the trails at crozet then be sure that I will be laughing my ass off when you are making 97 point turns.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:22 PM
taller than rice

yeah i know im looking to deep into it, and i did use punctuation, see the apostrophe? haha ok sorry i took the whole thread and swithced it haha, well that maybe true i havnt been to crozet...yet, but doesnt always need 97 point turns, a lil brute power can usually get u around fairly well, but then again that doesnt go with the tread lightly idea
Old 09-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Registered Member

but then again that doesnt go with the tread lightly idea
Also doesn't go over well with Chris, the owner. He'll wheel his buggy on your damn hood if you tear up his trails.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:55 PM
taller than rice

then ill bring,him some fill dirt in the bed of my truck haha--or rocks or logs or whatever the hell he wants and i can fit
Old 09-05-2007, 08:04 PM
Engineer

varocktoy has disabled reputation

haha the only way using throttle to get around a turn in crozet is if you catch your back tire on a tree or rock and use that as a pivoting point...i have done that many of times but then again i have the body damage to show for it. Take your full size through body shop...haha that should be good
Old 09-05-2007, 08:07 PM
taller than rice

eh its already got body damage so whatever -- a lil more never hurt too much haha
Old 09-05-2007, 09:18 PM
Registered Member

So if I'm reading these rules correctly, We would have to pay the $100 yearly fee, PLUS the normal $25/day fee? That's kinda whacked out. Anybody else read into it the same way?