Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

Big Boys Playground (Harrisonburg, Va)

Old 12-06-2006, 12:39 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
94GT has disabled reputation
Default Re: Big Boys Playground (Harrisonburg, Va)

gay
Old 12-07-2006, 09:10 AM
S-T-F-U

Brycerb Brycerb

Double gay
Old 12-07-2006, 12:01 PM
METH SLURP

pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1 pau1

looks like a lot of fun for some of the fullsize guys
Old 12-09-2006, 09:06 PM
Registered Member

whorerunner has disabled reputation

this place is a complete joke , one big cluster you know what !! if it has wheels and a motor ,the guy that runs this will let you in . for example i spent 45 min waiting on a stock chevy luv to get unstuck . hey people 4x4 does not me you can go any where . i by know means have a comp. rig but i know my limits . i think any 4x4 event /park should have trail standards .1 locker ,and 33's atleast ,but here you'll find none !! it cost way to much money $10 per person $10 per rig . this place is all about the money . average rig comes in with atleast 3 people thats $40 . i would not waste my time or money ,crozet va 4x4 park is much much better , for the true wheeler leave daddys farm truck at home !!
Old 12-10-2006, 07:51 AM
Registered Member

Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan

So, since I'm on 31"s, and don't have any lockers, I shouldn't be allowed into any offroad parks? Funny, I've had a LOT of fun at Crozet....

Dan
Old 12-10-2006, 08:52 AM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

Originally Posted by whorerunner
this place is a complete joke , one big cluster you know what !! if it has wheels and a motor ,the guy that runs this will let you in . for example i spent 45 min waiting on a stock chevy luv to get unstuck . hey people 4x4 does not me you can go any where . i by know means have a comp. rig but i know my limits . i think any 4x4 event /park should have trail standards .1 locker ,and 33's atleast ,but here you'll find none !! it cost way to much money $10 per person $10 per rig . this place is all about the money . average rig comes in with atleast 3 people thats $40 . i would not waste my time or money ,crozet va 4x4 park is much much better , for the true wheeler leave daddys farm truck at home !!
I don't think they should limit trails anywhere . . . maybe suggestions . . . but people pay the same money as everyone else weather they run 31's with open, locker or 44's with lockers they should should beable to try and go . . . weather they take the suggestions or not . .
Old 12-10-2006, 09:15 AM
Registered Member

whorerunner has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Lt. Dan
So, since I'm on 31"s, and don't have any lockers, I shouldn't be allowed into any offroad parks? Funny, I've had a LOT of fun at Crozet....

Dan
you should be allowed into any park ,but not on all trails , i dont want to spend $10 per truck/per person , to set for 45 mins waiting for someone who does not know the limits of thier rig, get pulled out .
Old 12-10-2006, 01:16 PM
Good Morning

wheelin22re is an unknown quantity at this point

honestly i think you have no clue what you're talking about. i have an open/open toyota on 30's and can run trails all day long no problem. it's more driver ability than how built/big your rig is. i do beleive that for some trails there should be safety requirements though (cage, harness, etc.). and if you were tired of waiting why didn't you throw him a strap or something?
Old 12-10-2006, 01:36 PM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

Originally Posted by yaybeer87
honestly i think you have no clue what you're talking about. i have an open/open toyota on 30's and can run trails all day long no problem. it's more driver ability than how built/big your rig is. i do beleive that for some trails there should be safety requirements though (cage, harness, etc.). and if you were tired of waiting why didn't you throw him a strap or something?
lol yeah . . what he said . . .
also you can say you have lockers and don't . . but if they want to try ten let em . . . either go around, pull em out, or go to another section . . . people get stuck and stuff breaks . .
Old 12-10-2006, 02:03 PM
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

you should be allowed into any park ,but not on all trails , i dont want to spend $10 per truck/per person , to set for 45 mins waiting for someone who does not know the limits of thier rig, get pulled out .

My rig had no lockers.....and no problems going most anywhere. I never made it to Crozet, but i have done everything at uwharrie..

I have waited just as long for idiots who were locked f/r and fucked themselfs so bad it tooks hours to move them.

Quick Reply: Big Boys Playground (Harrisonburg, Va)