Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

Any trails around here

Old 07-21-2008, 07:51 PM
CREATOR=SCAMMER X2,

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
35thcamaross has disabled reputation
Default Re: Any trails around here

guess i'll just wait till i get back up to maryland to visit family, good trails up there
Old 07-22-2008, 08:15 AM
Registered member

catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh

Originally Posted by JDM74
Going to be a short thread, especially if you are talking LEGAL places. Wheeling around here sucks. Go west about 3 hours. Lot's more stuff out there.
Define legal

I've been managing to get dirty lately. Just gotta know where to look.

There's a few places out in the great bridge/hickory area to go that I know of. Some are legal too.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:45 AM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

f legal anyone who wants to complain about legal can go let their rig rust.
at one point or another anyone and everyone who wheels has went on less than legal trails....

if you dont you better own some property

Originally Posted by 93sr-5ftw
i used to trail the 'yota off of damn neck across from the elementary school behind chik fila but they put up concrete barriers and tore down the hill climb

lmao noticed that last time i was in that area

you go west three hours you better be ready for some rocks...from the beach you should be hitting blueridge by then right? even then its hard to say what trails are open and when....the info on the can be less than helpfull sometimes.

remeber going all the way to big levels through shoe creek just to find out levels was closed....and no1 i was with would go around so trip was a bust.

Last edited by Hooch; 07-22-2008 at 10:48 AM.
Old 07-26-2008, 07:35 PM
Registered member

gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns

couple off johnstown rd (caddie rd) in ches where i live if ya get stuck give me a call ill pull ya out in the jeep on 40 cut boggs or if i see ya go in ill tear it up with ya
Old 07-27-2008, 02:50 AM
Registered member

JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74

Originally Posted by o0jash0o
f legal anyone who wants to complain about legal can go let their rig rust.
at one point or another anyone and everyone who wheels has went on less than legal trails....

if you dont you better own some property

lmao noticed that last time i was in that area

you go west three hours you better be ready for some rocks...from the beach you should be hitting blueridge by then right? even then its hard to say what trails are open and when....the info on the can be less than helpfull sometimes.

remeber going all the way to big levels through shoe creek just to find out levels was closed....and no1 i was with would go around so trip was a bust.
Well, yeah, I have done some illegal wheeling....back when I was a kid. Little hard to explain how a 34 year old got a trepassing ticket just for some 4 wheelin.

Yep, 3 hours west of here is Crozet and the blue ridge mountains. Been to both. There are some pretty neat fire roads out there. And yes I know people with property around here. Join a real off road forum like DSO and you will see there are plenty of places to go in the western part of Va.
Old 07-27-2008, 07:00 AM
Registered member

catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh

Originally Posted by gotturns
couple off johnstown rd (caddie rd) in ches where i live if ya get stuck give me a call ill pull ya out in the jeep on 40 cut boggs or if i see ya go in ill tear it up with ya
Hahah my friend has had some run-ins with the cashwell family that lives on caddie street.

Here's just a few places off the top of my head in the hickory/greatbridge area.

-Caddie st.
-Ballahack nature trail
-Mud pit off indian creek rd.
-Future site of centerville elementary (by greenbrier christian acadamey)<--good spot
-Friends house off long ridge rd.
-Trail behind a new developement off butts station rd.
-Behind great bridge HS (risky haha ask broncomx)

I know there's a few more I could think of, but most of those are illegal.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:09 AM
Registered member

gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns gotturns

haha yea those people are dicks but if they call the cops i normally jus let people park in my back yard since my land backs up to the trails out there but yea if your gona come out here might wanna take arthurs instead of caddie street to avoid there house
Old 07-27-2008, 08:34 AM

72lemans400 has disabled reputation

^ im the friend he was talking about that got in it with the cashwells.

there a bunch of idiots. definatly take arthurs.

im down for going back there again though.
Old 07-27-2008, 05:59 PM
CREATOR=SCAMMER X2,

35thcamaross has disabled reputation

When is the nexy time you guys are going out, let me know, i found a construction site off ships corner that i went through on wend during the rain that we got, truck did ok for stock. im ordering my suspension friday along with my new 265/70r16 silent armor tires but if i can find some 31 or 32 swampers i'll take those too
Old 07-27-2008, 08:48 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by gotturns
haha yea those people are dicks but if they call the cops i normally jus let people park in my back yard since my land backs up to the trails out there but yea if your gona come out here might wanna take arthurs instead of caddie street to avoid there house
They literally chased me in my camaro down Benefit rd. and called the cops on me that night. I pretty much wrecked their life for a few months.

Originally Posted by 72lemans400
^ im the friend he was talking about that got in it with the cashwells.

there a bunch of idiots. definatly take arthurs.

im down for going back there again though.

Good times, good times.

Quick Reply: Any trails around here