Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

wreckless driving ticket

Old 12-30-2006, 12:00 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VAEVO87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default wreckless driving ticket

hey guys,
i juss needed some info,i got a wreckless on 66west comin back from dc,i was doin 78 in a 55,i juss wanted to know if i need a lawyer and can i get arressted?thanks
Old 12-30-2006, 07:46 AM
Registered Member

lYellowDragonl has disabled reputation
Default Re: wreckless driving ticket

damn this been covered so many times
Old 12-30-2006, 08:23 AM
aka GSXR

Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy

well, what yellowdragon said, but since your probly too lazy to search like I would be...

You talkin bout gettin locked up after your court case? probly not, but it depends on your record. And depending on how old you are and your record and what county the offense took place in, (I'm guessing FFX), you should get a lawyer cuz your sn has 87 in it, I'm guessing your 18 or 19, and I would suggest Robert Whitestone.

btw, FCPD is doing a program called Safe December, so don't break the law for a couple more days or they'll fuck you over in every way possible. AND PLEASE DON'T FUCKIN DRINK AND DRIVE NEW YEARS, there's gonna be maaaaad checkpoints out.

Last edited by Stea1thy; 12-30-2006 at 08:26 AM.
Old 12-30-2006, 09:02 AM
Registered Member

mechfan81 is an unknown quantity at this point

you would have been arrested when you were initially stopped if that was going to happen.
Old 12-30-2006, 09:16 AM
Panda

FiRe_OpTiKzİ

no just pay the fines and it'll get put on your insurence..
Old 12-30-2006, 12:41 PM
Registered Member

VAEVO87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stea1thy
well, what yellowdragon said, but since your probly too lazy to search like I would be...

You talkin bout gettin locked up after your court case? probly not, but it depends on your record. And depending on how old you are and your record and what county the offense took place in, (I'm guessing FFX), you should get a lawyer cuz your sn has 87 in it, I'm guessing your 18 or 19, and I would suggest Robert Whitestone.

btw, FCPD is doing a program called Safe December, so don't break the law for a couple more days or they'll fuck you over in every way possible. AND PLEASE DON'T FUCKIN DRINK AND DRIVE NEW YEARS, there's gonna be maaaaad checkpoints out.
well ive gotten speedin tickets in the past and 2 drivin on suspended charges,and this was right near dc so i got pulled over by arlington popos,i juss needa know from someone who has been through a situation like this and how it goes,thanks
Old 12-30-2006, 01:52 PM
Reppin The DOHC

turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies turbofordummies

hey, heres a good idea jus go the damn speed limit then u wouldn't have to worry bout gettin locked up, tard.
Old 12-30-2006, 02:12 PM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

^^ yea fucker ^^
Old 12-30-2006, 02:36 PM
Banned

Gompers is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is what i would do...

SCHEDULE A DRIVING CLASS AND TAKE PROOF TO COURT!
IT WORKS WONDERS!
You will prolly look at only a speeding ticket then. The court will see it as you paying the ticket costs already, and you attempting to right your wrong, they will prolly drop it by like 5mph or sumtin and u will get off w/o the reckless.
Old 12-30-2006, 04:53 PM
executive member

Turbobrick Turbobrick

Unless your driving record is horrendous, your not going to get jail time. Its doubtful you will lose your license either, unless again your driving record is far from perfect.

You could most likely go without a lawyer on this one. If you want to get it reduced to say speeding or improper driving be prepared to shell out some $$$$$. Good lawyers in the Nova area are Whitestone (as mentioned) and if its in FFX Co. I will also suggest Bob Horan.

Quick Reply: wreckless driving ticket