Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Winchester Area.

Old 01-27-2010, 01:29 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hondadude_rudo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Winchester Area.

Originally Posted by LS94EG
yeah i live in winchester as well i stay clear of the sheetz over on the side of town im not sayin they are bad people but i just dont want to deal with everyone askin me what is in my car and wantin me to pop the hood and race and shit.........and i feel ya on the brian thing R.I.P V8 killer
yeah, i know what your talking bout lol. i race people from time to time, their always the same people. you know, the ones that you always beat, and then as soon as they get something different, they tell everyone they can take you until you beat it too lol.

shit dude, if you ever wanna hand out sometime, hit me up. im always looking to make new friends that are into cars.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:37 PM
Registered Member

LS94EG LS94EG LS94EG LS94EG LS94EG LS94EG

i dont know if its the same guy or not but the guy that used to drive that yellow supra was an idiot he got waxed by my cousins 96 cobra he found us at walmart over there one night wantin to race we were over here from front royal thats where i lived at the time. He poped the hood on that supra so we could see it and he had the oil filled to the top of the dipstick tube and shit, there was oil coming out of everwhere under the hood the oil was clean but he had it so full it was blowin out of any hole it could find.......but its been a few years ago so i dont know if the same guy has it.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:51 PM
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

Saw a sick ass red s13 with jdm tails, exhaust, fmic, today heading towards 81 from the Martin's area by dino land. Damn its been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time since I been on. Just noticed I have 68 pm's to go through and work through. Hope to have the Z up and running next week or week after and cruising around before paint/jdm fascia go on shortly after. Thanks obama for the house credit i cant wait to get lol.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:51 PM
Registered Member

yeah, its a different dude that has it now. he is hispanic, and can actually work on cars lol. he has his own shop over near the bowling alley. wanna here something really interesting? brian is the person who put the kit on the car for the guy who had it before. i was out in town hanging with brian when the guy came over and asked how much he wanted to install it for him. its on a full throttle and rpm window switch too lol. that guy was a moron. he paid him 300 to install it haha.

we need to get some organized meets going on around here or something. ya know, to get some good cars and people coming back out again and get some dignity back in this town lol
Old 01-27-2010, 02:00 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by hondadude_rudo
yeah, its a different dude that has it now. he is hispanic, and can actually work on cars lol. he has his own shop over near the bowling alley. wanna here something really interesting? brian is the person who put the kit on the car for the guy who had it before. i was out in town hanging with brian when the guy came over and asked how much he wanted to install it for him. its on a full throttle and rpm window switch too lol. that guy was a moron. he paid him 300 to install it haha.

we need to get some organized meets going on around here or something. ya know, to get some good cars and people coming back out again and get some dignity back in this town lol
the guy that had it before was hispanic im suprised brian would do something like that to a honda lol.........yeah we do need to get some meets goin on i have a thread on here for a meet and drive up on the skyline drive in the spring or summer when it gets warmer check it out and tell people about it it would be cool if we could get a whole shit load of people to go.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:01 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Jason300zxTT
Saw a sick ass red s13 with jdm tails, exhaust, fmic, today heading towards 81 from the Martin's area by dino land. Damn its been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time since I been on. Just noticed I have 68 pm's to go through and work through. Hope to have the Z up and running next week or week after and cruising around before paint/jdm fascia go on shortly after. Thanks obama for the house credit i cant wait to get lol.
hell yeah i want to see your Z when you get it runnin they are one of my favorite cars, espically a fairlady.......i even totaled a N/A lol
Old 01-27-2010, 02:21 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by LS94EG
the guy that had it before was hispanic im suprised brian would do something like that to a honda lol.........yeah we do need to get some meets goin on i have a thread on here for a meet and drive up on the skyline drive in the spring or summer when it gets warmer check it out and tell people about it it would be cool if we could get a whole shit load of people to go.
i was talking about brian installing the kit on that supra lol, sorry if you miss understood me. im not sure who had put the kit on the green ek. my friend had bought it like that. (he likes the rice lol)
Old 01-27-2010, 02:26 PM
Registered Member

brian liked doing crazy shit to hondas though lol. i mean, he did throw like 30 lbs of boost on stock itr engine and make it run 10s lol. he had that rare gift of being able to pull off crazy shit like that.

a cruise sounds like fun. it would be sweet if we could an import cruise in going on like they have at the bank at wards plaza for the rods and muscle cars, or just get some sort of grass roots meet for us honda guys started. im ballsy at times, ive showed my civic at a muscle car/ hot rod cruise in car show on middle road before, and it actually got some attention lol.

Last edited by hondadude_rudo; 01-27-2010 at 02:33 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:11 AM
Registered Member

1PT-SICK has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by hondadude_rudo
brian liked doing crazy shit to hondas though lol. i mean, he did throw like 30 lbs of boost on stock itr engine and make it run 10s lol. he had that rare gift of being able to pull off crazy shit like that.

a cruise sounds like fun. it would be sweet if we could an import cruise in going on like they have at the bank at wards plaza for the rods and muscle cars, or just get some sort of grass roots meet for us honda guys started. im ballsy at times, ive showed my civic at a muscle car/ hot rod cruise in car show on middle road before, and it actually got some attention lol.
^^ i was at that carshow, i took my bike lol
Old 01-28-2010, 10:42 AM
Registered Member

yes juice, i remember lol. maybe this year we can get a bunch of imports to crash it lol. im just not sure if i wanna take my car of my bike though. my car is looking like ass. i need to get the front end fixed and get it painted. i blew a tire out and messed op my bumper, fender, and side skirt.

Quick Reply: Winchester Area.