Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Who's up to get the 2012 summer car scene started

Old 05-30-2012, 06:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 EX-T is infamous around these parts2000 EX-T is infamous around these parts2000 EX-T is infamous around these parts2000 EX-T is infamous around these parts2000 EX-T is infamous around these parts2000 EX-T is infamous around these parts2000 EX-T is infamous around these parts2000 EX-T is infamous around these parts2000 EX-T is infamous around these parts2000 EX-T is infamous around these parts2000 EX-T is infamous around these parts
Default Who's up to get the 2012 summer car scene started

Well it's that time of year again! I've been modding my car all winter to get this bad boy ready as I'm sure many others have been also. I'm trying to get a general meeting spot set up where people can meet nightly though I'm sure it will be a larger turn out on weekends. We need a spot that isn't right next to or directly on the road that we will be racing on. Something a couple miles away from the actual race spot would be ideal. This will help to keep the cops confused even though I know personaly me and my car with its setup have no problem leaving the cops in the dust! Me and my friends ( who are considering adding a few new members to our race crew) have come up with other really good plans to make sure the cops can't catch us. For weekend nights when most likely the turnout will be far larger we should be able to actually block off and shut down the road for an hour or 2 at a time while the races get under way. I'll elaborate more on how this actually works in a little bit but we have plans that go from things like destractions to keep the cops away to spikes to blow out the cops tires if they try to pursue any racers. Anyways to get back on topic lets start hearing suggestions of where a good spot to meet would be. Keep in mind there need to also be a good race spot within a few miles. Also my car is highly modified ( I'm sure it will be one of if not the fastest on the street this summer) so the race spot needs to probably be at least 1/2 a mile to allow for proper slow down time. Preferably something even longer would be ideal so we can also do top speed runs if wanted. Now to get things goin let me tell you bout my car and we'll see if any1 is brave enough to step up. ( there is no shame is loosing to my car though. I havents had it to the track but know it is a low 10 second car which is on nankang tires not slicks). It is a 2000 civic ex but the engine has been replaced with an acura integra motor (b18b). I ran this setup the past 2 years with a cold air induction unit and Tanabe race exhaust and the car ran probably about 12 seconds and i only lost 2 races ever. This year though I spent six weeks installing a turbocharger kit ( this forces more air into the motor and makes even more power then nitro. So anyways lets get this season started!!!!!
Old 05-30-2012, 07:02 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: Who's up to get the 2012 summer car scene started

Originally Posted by 2000 EX-T
Well it's that time of year again! I've been modding my car all winter to get this bad boy ready as I'm sure many others have been also. I'm trying to get a general meeting spot set up where people can meet nightly though I'm sure it will be a larger turn out on weekends. We need a spot that isn't right next to or directly on the road that we will be racing on. Something a couple miles away from the actual race spot would be ideal. This will help to keep the cops confused even though I know personaly me and my car with its setup have no problem leaving the cops in the dust! Me and my friends ( who are considering adding a few new members to our race crew) have come up with other really good plans to make sure the cops can't catch us. For weekend nights when most likely the turnout will be far larger we should be able to actually block off and shut down the road for an hour or 2 at a time while the races get under way. I'll elaborate more on how this actually works in a little bit but we have plans that go from things like destractions to keep the cops away to spikes to blow out the cops tires if they try to pursue any racers. Anyways to get back on topic lets start hearing suggestions of where a good spot to meet would be. Keep in mind there need to also be a good race spot within a few miles. Also my car is highly modified ( I'm sure it will be one of if not the fastest on the street this summer) so the race spot needs to probably be at least 1/2 a mile to allow for proper slow down time. Preferably something even longer would be ideal so we can also do top speed runs if wanted. Now to get things goin let me tell you bout my car and we'll see if any1 is brave enough to step up. ( there is no shame is loosing to my car though. I havents had it to the track but know it is a low 10 second car which is on nankang tires not slicks). It is a 2000 civic ex but the engine has been replaced with an acura integra motor (b18b). I ran this setup the past 2 years with a cold air induction unit and Tanabe race exhaust and the car ran probably about 12 seconds and i only lost 2 races ever. This year though I spent six weeks installing a turbocharger kit ( this forces more air into the motor and makes even more power then nitro. So anyways lets get this season started!!!!!
Everyone, PLEASE EMAIL HIM!
Old 05-30-2012, 07:32 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
Everyone, PLEASE EMAIL HIM!
Old 05-30-2012, 07:36 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

I <3 you!
Old 05-30-2012, 08:13 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

Obvious troll is obvious.
Old 05-30-2012, 08:33 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Old 05-30-2012, 09:45 PM
Jive Turkey

POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM

yo i know a few good spots pm me if interested you aint beating my shit though i own nova lol
Old 05-30-2012, 11:29 PM

2000 EX-T is infamous around these parts2000 EX-T is infamous around these parts2000 EX-T is infamous around these parts2000 EX-T is infamous around these parts2000 EX-T is infamous around these parts2000 EX-T is infamous around these parts2000 EX-T is infamous around these parts2000 EX-T is infamous around these parts2000 EX-T is infamous around these parts2000 EX-T is infamous around these parts2000 EX-T is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by POS DSM
yo i know a few good spots pm me if interested you aint beating my shit though i own nova lol
Feel free to pm me with the spots. prefer that they are within bout a 30 min drive of the fairfax area. Also what are you looking to race for and be serious about it. What kind of car is it that you have and will you show under the hood b4 we race as I am willing to show you under mine in return. We can do it away from the crowd of spectators so we both can keep secret exactly what mods we have. Like i said previously my car now has a turbocharge on it which I'm not trying to hide as it would be unfair for me to race any car without a turbocharge or at least nitrous (which is a chemical that you can spray into the engine that instantly can add as much as 100hp) I personaly prefer turbo over nitrous though for certain reasons. Even if it turns out that our cars are too dif for a fair race I'm sure 1 of my friends ( Crew members) will race you. Let me know man and tell your friends that race about this so we can get a good size scene going. We want to limit the amount of people who just want to come watch tho so try to limit who you tell to racers only.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by blah
I did not put that in my profile some1 else did. I never check e-mails so just pm me if u need to get in contact.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:47 PM
TwoWheels YearRound

Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade

Quick Reply: Who's up to get the 2012 summer car scene started