Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Under Cover

Old 02-13-2004, 11:28 PM
The Rabid Dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
m3sonic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Under Cover

So a good friend of mine is roolin home from a night out at car pool in Herndon. Hes on the Algonqian?(spelling)Prkwy doin 55mph when a car pulls up behind him and gets right on his ass. He thought it was prolly a co pso thinks nothing of it and continues to go the speed limit. The car then starts to swerrve back and forth behind him and pulls up next to him and points revs and takes off then point revs and takes off again, after my friends still does nothing he drops back and gets on his ass again and flashed his high beems and gets all up on his bumper. my friend then says ok thats it im outta here and takes off and puts a few cars lenghts on him. the guy pulls up next to him again rolls down his window holds up a badge and say loudon county undercover slow down. now i dunno if then guy was a real cop but this is bullshit, they should not be able to do that cause this could easily cause a wreck. let me know if u guys had anything like this lately....peace
Old 02-14-2004, 12:00 AM
lolwat

VAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Under Cover

wtf thats gay...are cops allowed to provoke like that?
Old 02-14-2004, 12:16 AM
Triumph!

j-prelude-si is an unknown quantity at this point

That's reckless endangerment. If you ever get a ticket by doing what m3sonic's friend did in that scenario the cop should have his badge taken away and fined. They are not above the law and this is another perfect example as to why we don't trust cops. Fuck you Loudoun Co. and for any FFX Co. prick who does the same.

In my case, I would've called in 911 and reported the plate # and saying they were drunk or something. If they try to fuck with you, fuck 'em back!
Old 02-14-2004, 07:54 AM
Registered Member

mark0 has disabled reputation

So your friend didn't get a ticket? If he didn't, could be someone messing around with people
Old 02-14-2004, 08:48 AM
Registered Member

Slow CX is an unknown quantity at this point

What kind of car was it.
Old 02-14-2004, 09:45 AM
Another Grown Up

hondasport0023 hondasport0023

I tell ya... Just say "they had open beers. I saw them drinking and thought they might hit my car."

Your friend didn't PULL OVER, did he???/

I would have driven all the way to FFX County. FFX are assholes too, but they're not as bad as Loudoun.
Old 02-14-2004, 04:08 PM
The Rabid Dog

m3sonic is an unknown quantity at this point

he forgot to get the plate he was really nervouse about his car hes only had it like a week. first thing he did was call me cause i was on the road goin the other way. no he didnt nor would he have pulled over. only reason i think it s a real cop and not just some jackass rollin around is i know they have undercover cars now. it was a silver toyyota celica i believe. spread the work this shit s not cool....
Old 02-14-2004, 06:07 PM
Another Grown Up

hondasport0023 hondasport0023

Yea it's called entrapment. I didn't realize until now but you are like 4 minutes from me. Not used to locals being THAT local. lol.
Old 02-14-2004, 07:50 PM
Once Pooped a Hammer

LouisM has disabled reputation

nope... its still not entrapment b/c he never FORCED you to race
Old 02-15-2004, 12:15 AM
Registered Member

Slow CX is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm almost sure loudoun doesn't have a celica. You have me thinking now, I might have to go by and see what cars they have.

Quick Reply: Under Cover