Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Turbo Si STOLEN IN WOODBRIDGE!!

Old 09-30-2007, 07:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dorifto83 dorifto83
Default Re: Turbo Si STOLEN IN WOODBRIDGE!!

Originally Posted by AWDAerioSx
How do they disconnect the battery so quick that no one hears it at all?
they pop the hood carefully to not trip the shock sensor, and either cut the battery or just undo it. Get an alarm that has a hood sensor, so if the hood is popped the alarm goes immediately off. Also always get a backup battery, even if they cut the power to the alarm it'll keep on going. That's how they got my brothers eclipse from outside my house in woodbridge as well.
Old 09-30-2007, 07:32 PM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by b18c1delsol93
they pop the hood carefully to not trip the shock sensor, and either cut the battery or just undo it. Get an alarm that has a hood sensor, so if the hood is popped the alarm goes immediately off. Also always get a backup battery, even if they cut the power to the alarm it'll keep on going. That's how they got my brothers eclipse from outside my house in woodbridge as well.
Yea it had a hood sensor.. Oh well.. Shit happens.. SUCKS!
Old 09-30-2007, 07:32 PM
Capt. Spaulding

simplsi has disabled reputation

damn, that suck.
Old 09-30-2007, 07:39 PM
Registered Member

MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness

Friend got his second car stolen but from falls church. Had 1 of four custom kits from Inline Pro. They took it right from his driveway even with his roommates car parked behind it, they broke into his roommates car broke the lock on the steering wheel moved it, took his car and then put his roommates car back where it was. He spent id say about 25 grand on his hatch and with his full coverage from progressive got 2g's back.
Old 09-30-2007, 07:43 PM
Registered member

AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx

So I guess the best way would to just keep a vehicle in a garage with a video camera pointed to the vehicle.Seems like the more someone tries to feel safe it is just no good.Damn.And is there any other makes besides hondas getting jacked?
Old 09-30-2007, 07:46 PM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

i'm happy my car broke down and that i am selling all my turbo parts. I am going out of the game !. I am going to pretty much keep my car stock
Old 09-30-2007, 07:52 PM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Yea I mean when I had my hatch.. I couldnt park it anywhere without me happening to lookoutside every 30 mins. I have a Viper 1002 Alarm installed by Safe and Sound PRO's!! And i used a Clutch lock as well.. So I dunno reward to anyone who has a REAL lead or the person involved

Last edited by eXploited; 10-01-2007 at 10:31 AM.
Old 09-30-2007, 08:13 PM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Originally Posted by BoostinRFL
Yea I mean when I had my hatch.. I couldnt park it anywhere without me happening to lookoutside every 30 mins. I have a Viper 1002 Alarm installed by Safe and Sound PRO's!! And i used a Clutch lock as well.. So I dunno $1000 REWARD CASH! to anyone who has a REAL lead or the person involved
im telling you Headshots to all them sucka's who steal our whips
Old 09-30-2007, 08:36 PM
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

I've prollen seen it b4, I live off Dale Blvd. Anyways, now im in PG, so theres a good chance it could show up here, striped to the shell as usual. sorry bout your loss...
Old 10-01-2007, 03:23 AM
Banned

recz0r is an unknown quantity at this point

i know where it will be in a few days, pg county, ill take a bet in a few days pg will find it back in the apartments stripped to nothing.

Quick Reply: Turbo Si STOLEN IN WOODBRIDGE!!