Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Turbo Si STOLEN IN WOODBRIDGE!!

Old 09-30-2007, 06:48 PM
got 7.62?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited
Default Re: Turbo Si STOLEN IN WOODBRIDGE!!

Originally Posted by WallysDa
What the fuck can they do that your alarm wont sense it at all? Do you sleep with the remote near you? No window break notification or anything? Shit scares me man, thats why i never spend nights in nova, too paranoid about my car.
It wasnt a 2 way remote.. it had shock sensor and hood and trunk and both door sensors... and a Hidden box.. Professionally installed.. Shit is so weird... but I dont know.. Had the Oil changed at Jiffy Lube on Minnieville for the 1st time.. and they wanted the cars address.. WEIRD! Had a few people taking a look at the car at the shop sayin they wanted it and if it was for sale and they took a really good look at it... so Suspicious enough guys..???
Old 09-30-2007, 06:49 PM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by Samuels
You gotta make shit hard jimmy jammers,kill switches,release hubs,steering wheel hub locks and honestly if they want it bad enough they'll tow it..
Yea basically.. The motto is.. "If they really want it bad enough theyll get it.. There are ways around everything.."
Old 09-30-2007, 06:52 PM
Registered member

AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx

Yea they will tow it even on the first try it seems.Fuck thieves.I guess they have alot of balls or know about each car before they take them.
Old 09-30-2007, 06:57 PM

dorifto83 dorifto83

no backup battery? If not, they just undid your battery terminal and you will have no alarm.
Old 09-30-2007, 06:58 PM

dorifto83 dorifto83

Originally Posted by BoostinRFL
It wasnt a 2 way remote.. it had shock sensor and hood and trunk and both door sensors... and a Hidden box.. Professionally installed.. Shit is so weird... but I dont know.. Had the Oil changed at Jiffy Lube on Minnieville for the 1st time.. and they wanted the cars address.. WEIRD! Had a few people taking a look at the car at the shop sayin they wanted it and if it was for sale and they took a really good look at it... so Suspicious enough guys..???
you didn't give them the address where the car was did you?
Old 09-30-2007, 07:04 PM
Registered member

AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx AWDAerioSx

How do they disconnect the battery so quick that no one hears it at all?
Old 09-30-2007, 07:07 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by AWDAerioSx
How do they disconnect the battery so quick that no one hears it at all?
Skills. Lots of practice.

Sorry to hear about this. I doubt any of it will turn up in the 757.

What I want to know is. I sell and buy alot of shit. How the fuck do these theives hustle out these parts.

Alot of these cars get stolen, and alot of the parts are floating around. How does anyone not know?
Old 09-30-2007, 07:07 PM
Registered member

experthondakid has disabled reputation

dam man thats a nice ass whip. my cb7 got broken in to and they stole all my shit like my 700.00 headnit along wioth my 1500.00 subs and amp. and my car was parked in my driveway. i live in hoodbridge too man.. i had my 98 gsr stolen about 2 years ago from alexandria and they foujd the frame well what was left of it on richmond highway. then they found the motor,trans,ecu and the sunroof but nothin else and the pplz who took it were 17 and mexican. ill keep a look out for it. i would have jiffy lube a fake address from were i lived . that looks like alot of money invested i would have rather had a friend do my oil change on that kind of car. goodluck man i hope they find it for real man. and do me a favor look out for a dual xdvd8181 headunit it was stolen from my car aobut 4 weeks ago. its the headunit that pops out and up its touch screen. ill def. look out for your car if i see it ill let you know.
Old 09-30-2007, 07:12 PM
got 7.62?

Originally Posted by experthondakid
dam man thats a nice ass whip. my cb7 got broken in to and they stole all my shit like my 700.00 headnit along wioth my 1500.00 subs and amp. and my car was parked in my driveway. i live in hoodbridge too man.. i had my 98 gsr stolen about 2 years ago from alexandria and they foujd the frame well what was left of it on richmond highway. then they found the motor,trans,ecu and the sunroof but nothin else and the pplz who took it were 17 and mexican. ill keep a look out for it. i would have jiffy lube a fake address from were i lived . that looks like alot of money invested i would have rather had a friend do my oil change on that kind of car. goodluck man i hope they find it for real man. and do me a favor look out for a dual xdvd8181 headunit it was stolen from my car aobut 4 weeks ago. its the headunit that pops out and up its touch screen. ill def. look out for your car if i see it ill let you know.
appreciate it man.. Ill def keep a look out, but then again.. I honestly dont want to see the car with just a shell.. FUCK THAT but any help or heads up will be appreciated.. Ill even throw in a Reward

Last edited by eXploited; 10-01-2007 at 10:30 AM.
Old 09-30-2007, 07:25 PM
Registered Member

xazniboix is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll keep an eye out as well.

Quick Reply: Turbo Si STOLEN IN WOODBRIDGE!!