Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

toy run for kids this holiday........

Old 11-19-2007, 04:39 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703
Default toy run for kids this holiday........

Was on nwp4life and a bunch of car groups got together and had a really big car meet and brought toys to donate for families for christmas time. Just wondering if anyone in the nova area was thinking of planning an event like this.............good cause and a good excuse for a saturday afternoon car meet.

LINK:http://nwp4life.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=13231
Old 11-19-2007, 04:57 PM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of
Default Re: toy run for kids this holiday........

better do it soon cause xmas is a month away
Old 11-19-2007, 04:58 PM
JT9-D

ToyRolla has disabled reputation

Seems like a good idea.

Hardest thing would probably finding a place to let us have the car gtg/toy drive at. Even then that probably wouldn't be a problem if we had a note from the chosen charity.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:33 PM
VIVA LA FRONTERA

shoez shoez shoez shoez shoez shoez shoez shoez shoez shoez shoez

i'm in.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:12 PM
Registered Member

staticv0id is a jewel in the roughstaticv0id is a jewel in the roughstaticv0id is a jewel in the roughstaticv0id is a jewel in the roughstaticv0id is a jewel in the rough

You might actually be able to do this in conjunction with a Toys'R'Us. They have a 'Toys for Tots' drive that they do every year. Toys'R'Us also usually has a large parking lot as well, if this was something for charity you might be able to swing permission with the property manger(FFX county) or store manager(Loudoun County).

Last edited by staticv0id; 11-19-2007 at 06:14 PM.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:21 PM
Registered Member

bboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these parts

Hmmmmm if anyone is interested in helping me out I can probably get this rolling?
Old 11-19-2007, 06:52 PM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

awesome idea, the wifey and i are in for helping. All i need now is a car worth bringing into public.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:12 PM
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703

well Bboyoracle, see what you can do, since you and the other guy tried to get ffx town center meet back, maybe you all can get ahold of some battered women with children centers or toys r us like someone mentioned to give us the ok to have a big car meet with toy donations. But i just hope we can get enough people behind it to have a good turnout donation wise. If anyone has the info for the toys r us toy drive maybe contacting them would be first thing to do
Old 11-19-2007, 07:18 PM
Registered Member

bboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these parts

Well I was thinking of the Fair Lakes Toys R Us but with xmas shopping i dont think there will be enough space. Where is the location for the Loudon Toys R Us. Any other suggestions?
Old 11-19-2007, 07:44 PM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by bboyoracle
Well I was thinking of the Fair Lakes Toys R Us but with xmas shopping i dont think there will be enough space. Where is the location for the Loudon Toys R Us. Any other suggestions?
loudoun toys r us is in sterling area, rt7 and cascades parkway. across from NOVA

Quick Reply: toy run for kids this holiday........