Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Took a couple pics o the whip....

Old 09-02-2009, 05:57 AM
got 7.62?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited
Default Re: Took a couple pics o the whip....

Originally Posted by DoriSha
oh yea? dont forget bitch, u live next door...dont get ur shit jacked and repainted...you might wake up and find ur car painted PINK
Keep it up Indian, I will chase you down the street with Steel Armour and an axe
Old 09-02-2009, 06:03 AM
Patriarch BigCock

DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha

Originally Posted by eXploited
Keep it up Indian, I will chase you down the street with Steel Armour and an axe
up hill or down hill? either way...i'll beat ur ass with a slurpee machine.

umm...what are we doin this weekend though? lol
Old 09-02-2009, 06:24 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Originally Posted by DoriSha
oh yea? dont forget bitch, u live next door...dont get ur shit jacked and repainted...you might wake up and find ur car painted PINK
lol
Old 09-02-2009, 06:34 AM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

Originally Posted by eXploited

So I take it what you drive on a daily is much better then this Mach 1....

Or This?

Just STFU..
LOL, I love the idiots on this board! I used to drive the Prism everyday, sold the Prism and now I drive the Mercury everyday.....I never said my daily was better than his Mach 1, but my Camaro's are, dickbrain! For your reference in case you are truly a idiot....here's 1 Camaro...

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-gallery-87/official-dope-car-tourney-round-1-match-29-chris-g-s-fit-vs-travisnds-camaro-308258/
Old 09-02-2009, 06:39 AM
Registered member

aec07716 aec07716 aec07716 aec07716 aec07716 aec07716 aec07716 aec07716 aec07716 aec07716 aec07716

damn..no love for love??..color scheme if perfect
Old 09-02-2009, 06:42 AM
Patriarch BigCock

DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha

Originally Posted by travisnd
LOL, I love the idiots on this board! I used to drive the Prism everyday, sold the Prism and now I drive the Mercury everyday.....I never said my daily was better than his Mach 1, but my Camaro's are, dickbrain! For your reference in case you are truly a idiot....here's 1 Camaro...

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308258
damn dude...you really went on my mach 1??

you've got those butt ass eagle f1 tires... the racing stripes, and why would u spend the extra money to get ur intake housing painted?? and the valve covers?! wow. you must be from manassas and ur parents have GOT to be cousins...lol
you spent all your money ricin out the SS and then u got a convertible rs? really? no seriously, really!?
Old 09-02-2009, 06:45 AM
Patriarch BigCock

wait wait...only one of em is urs...which pos is it then?
Old 09-02-2009, 06:57 AM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

I guess if I was part of a team or crew like "crew shocked" and had cool stickers on my car with my crew name, I would be cool like you guys!
Old 09-02-2009, 07:02 AM
Patriarch BigCock

Originally Posted by travisnd
I guess if I was part of a team or crew like "crew shocked" and had cool stickers on my car with my crew name, I would be cool like you guys!
i mean if you built a real car or spent money on ur motor and stuff instead of gettin all that shit painted under the hood maybe you could. but hey solo's cool too. wait, did i mean solo or slo? huh..man...i cant spell.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:09 AM
VA

Spelling isn't the only thing your not good at! I guess you can tell which bolt on's I have as well, since you have a keen eye for paint and stickers!!

It's just funny to me that since you thought all I had at first was the Grand Marquis, that I wasn't good enough to comment on your dirty Mustang. Just goes to show you can't always judge a book by its cover.